Gegard: I will fight Rumble anytime no problem

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Was what he said when he contacted the UFC. Dana said Gegard is nuts he tried to tell the UFC Rumble fight is "No problem I will fight Rumble anytime no problem he is not even the hardest hitting guy I have faced. Mark Hunt would probably be the # 1 hardest hitter."

Mousasi is by far the most overrated fighter on the roster, bar none.
Soooooo overrated

The Moose is wild.

Moose is a throwback warrior. respect!

ffa7ffbe6250d85fa0b1faeb2400e3701237d2f284a5ff2b75261e78696d769d_1.jpg

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/...-would-have-beat-him-it-wouldnt-mean-anything

"When Gegard was presented to me, it would’ve been a good fight, but it wouldn’t have done anything for me," Johnson said. "Fighting him and becoming the interim champion, as much trash as I’ve talked and ‘DC’ has talked about interim titles being fake champions, if I would have beat him, it wouldn’t mean anything."

"And if I had lost, I would have to start from scratch. It was just too risky."

Only someone like Mousasi can make a duck out of Rumble

Moose is such a boss. Many guys at 205 want nothing to do with Rumble and a 185'er gives no fucks about fighting him because he's already fought a guy many HW's want no part of in Hunt.

The only thing bothering Moose is being kissed by his corner

1zxtymp.gif

Extremely bad match-up for the one-trick pony also known as Rumble. The only rumble that will be heard is when the Rumble hypetrain slowly derails over four rounds ending with a crash in the fifth.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/...-would-have-beat-him-it-wouldnt-mean-anything

"When Gegard was presented to me, it would’ve been a good fight, but it wouldn’t have done anything for me," Johnson said. "Fighting him and becoming the interim champion, as much trash as I’ve talked and ‘DC’ has talked about interim titles being fake champions, if I would have beat him, it wouldn’t mean anything."

"And if I had lost, I would have to start from scratch. It was just too risky."

Only someone like Mousasi can make a duck out of Rumble

Not if when he would have got subbed in round 1 then the tune would go something like "I over looked Gegard I was prepared to fight Daniel so mentally I guess I wasn't ready I just had a bad night"

if Aj doesnt knock him out in the first he gets choked. It's not a gimme fight for Aj at all.

Extremely bad match-up for the one-trick pony also known as Rumble. The only rumble that will be heard is when the Rumble hypetrain slowly derails over four rounds ending with a crash in the fifth.

This post... I can't even.

Back