Shogun gotta big head...

It's probably an 8 on the Tito-scale.

It's probably an 8 on the Tito-scale.
Tito has GOAT biggest head. Shogun head is 13 year old on his first day of karate, Tito head is Fedor in his prime matched up with that 13 year old.

I've read most actors have big heads because it makes their expressions more evident through the camera.

I guess possibly but not sure what this pic has anything to do with it?

I thought this gonna be a homo thread with that title header, I was gladly mistaken.

Tito has GOAT biggest head. Shogun head is 13 year old on his first day of karate, Tito head is Fedor in his prime matched up with that 13 year old.

May I present a new challenger.

That head belongs on a heavyweight.

102716-UFC-Joseph-Benavidez-Henry-Cejudo.vadapt.664.high.1.jpg

Doesn't really look like a "PED Head" to me though, stayed pretty much the same size and doesn't have the massive chin or caveman eyebrows.

I've noticed that the fighters that tend to be able to take a lot of punishment have huge heads. Look at Dan Henderson, his head is MASSIVE.

Is Shogun injured right now? Haven't heard anything about him since the Corey Anderson fight. I'm not a fan or anything but I'll tune in to watch him fight.

You know what they say about dudes with big heads?
No not that.

Their heads tilt slightly to the left or the right, because their necks get tired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back