Super Sage with the spidey senses

Platinum can not only do that, he can stay there.

I wonder if he calls that dude-bro 'sir'.

Rub hands in hair sticky gel trick.

actually he is text book Venom

4962478-0072339779-tumbl.jpg

When is he fighting Mickey Gall and why do I care?

Why so butthurt? You a weird Christian Texan who's into petroleum like Sage?

No sir, I just tried to give a sage impression but guess it wasnt very succesful. And being from germany I dont know what petroleum is but I sure like sniffing on benzin like a weirdo.

Spiderman was a can anyway.
stronger than captain america and wolverine. spiderman has alot of fan boys but he is one of the better heros.

batman is a can but his fan boys think he can beat anyone.

stronger than captain america and wolverine. spiderman has alot of fan boys but he is one of the better heros. batman is a can but his fan boys think he can beat anyone.

Batman is a serious can, his record is inflated with tin cans.

Cans upon cans. The dude literally beats up street trash with no records and claims to be the GOAT.

Cans upon cans.
it really is though.....joker(powerless), harley quinn(powerless),Penguin(lol). the only legit ones are freeze and bane. bane is the best villain and he isnt even as strong as someone like luke cage.....so bat is a bellator can

im sorry this has gone to far

it really is though.....joker(powerless), harley quinn(powerless),Penguin(lol). the only legit ones are freeze and bane. bane is the best villain and he isnt even as strong as someone like luke cage.....so bat is a bellator can

im sorry this has gone to far
Exactly,

His greatest wins are against a thin dude with mental problems, a women and a fat bloke. The rest of his record is padded with street thugs.

Cans upon cans. The dude literally beats up street trash with no records and claims to be the GOAT.
So this is the real Batman??image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back