Nuñez OBLITIRATES Rousey in 60 sec 1st round, will you be surprised?

daryldeal

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Nuñez is known to start fast but this is still Ronda, if ever subj. happened tho, will you be shocked? what will be your emotion/s? thoughts pls

would be very very surprised. even getting murked by Holly Ronda managed to stay in there a lot longer than 60 seconds

Well yeah I'd be shocked, in a good way of course.

You never know how someone will do after a devastating loss.
She might freeze, she might dominate.

Nope, I wouldn't be shocked at all if E Honda gets her glass jaw shattered again.

I would be. I expect Rousey to use Nunes' agression against her and sub her.

I think Nunes can do it. I just think she needs to be careful about it, Ronda likes fighters to bum rush her so she can clinch up and toss em.

I won't be shocked but would be so happy.

No, both of these women have the style to finish the other in a minute and I wouldn't be surprised.

Not much would shock me in this fight. If Nunes wins by arm-bar, or Rousey wins by standing KO, I would be shocked. Other than that, I could see either one of them winning by their normal methods.

I don't really like Ronda much, but i can't see how she loses to a fighter as basic as nunes. No particular threats i can name that rousey hasn't dealt with before.

It took 50 clean punches and elbows and finally a head kick to finish Ronda in her last fight. Think about that for a second.

Depends on how the fight goes, but in general no, I won't be surprised. I mean, Nunes had a performance like this:

And so did Rousey (against Correia, too lazy to find a video)

Not much would shock me in this fight. If Nunes wins by arm-bar, or Rousey wins by standing KO, I would be shocked. Other than that, I could see either one of them winning by their normal methods.

Amanda is very strong and big, and not easy to bully. She's bigger than Ronda, I think.

It took 50 clean punches and elbows and finally a head kick to finish Ronda in her last fight. Think about that for a second.
Holly's no power puncher. That kick was hard though. Nunes hits hard and Ronda is very hittable.

Amanda is very strong and big, and not easy to bully. She's bigger than Ronda, I think.
I'm picking Nunes, but if Ronda gets it to the ground and throws down a crafty sub, I won't be too shocked. I hate listening to her talk, but she got to the top with her skillset, I won't deny her that.

will you be shocked? what will be your emotion/s? thoughts pls
I'll be too busy jacking it and making shoops to care.

Seriously though anyone could win this fight and I wouldn't be shocked with a sub for Rousey or KO for Nunes. Hard to tel how she is going to look after such a savage KO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back