Lando Vannata on fight pass prelims-this is unacceptable

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lando Vannata exciting prospect and father to #1 contender Tony Ferguson has been placed on the fight pass portion of the 206 prelims. Here's the prelim card..

Televised Prelims:
Misha Cirkunov vs Nikita Krylov
Oliver Aubin Mercier vs Drew Dover
Valerie Letourneau vs Viviana Periera
Mitch Gagnon vs Matthew Lopez

The headliner is fine but the rest is not. Aubin Mercier is one of the most boring fighters in the UFC. Letourneau is fighting an absolute nobody. And Gagnon is a nobody manlet fighting an even bigger nobody manlet. Before you say 'but they are Canadian', so is Lando's opponent Makdessi. Makovsky vs Ortiz is on fight pass as well so they in no way need Lando on the fight pass portion of the card. This is unacceptable and really highlights the need to cut the women and manlet divisions.

So you're saying you're too poor to afford fight pass?

As your new clown-in-chief would say: "Sad!"

(Btw the fightpass prelims headliner usually gets more exposure, especially marketing wise, than the prelims opener.)

I gotta agree. After putting on a show with the #1 contender at LW, Lando definitely deserves top billing over everyone of those prelim fighters other than Krylov. Lando headlining the prelims would make perfect sense, and Krylov should be on the main card against a much higher ranked opponent. Krylov had KO of the year in my opinion.

Lando Vannata exciting prospect and father to #1 contender Tony Ferguson has been placed on the fight pass portion of the 206 prelims. Here's the prelim card..

Televised Prelims:

The headliner is fine but the rest is not. Aubin Mercier is one of the most boring fighters in the UFC. Letourneau is fighting an absolute nobody. And Gagnon is a nobody manlet fighting an even bigger nobody manlet. Before you say 'but they are Canadian', so is Lando's opponent Makdessi. Makovsky vs Ortiz is on fight pass as well so they in no way need Lando on the fight pass portion of the card. This is unacceptable and really highlights the need to cut the women and manlet divisions.

Haha father to Tony Ferguson

Killed me, too. Rewatched the fight today so it's fresh and that cracked me up.

So if I want to watch the whole 206 card I have to buy fight pass, then subscribe to cable to watch the prelims and then fork out $60 for the main event. Seems logical to me. You have to really want to watch to track this shit through 3 different sources. Got to be a better way. Yea, yea I know stream it. Some of us are still honest.

So you're saying you're too poor to afford fight pass?

As your new clown-in-chief would say: "Sad!"

(Btw the fightpass prelims headliner usually gets more exposure, especially marketing wise, than the prelims opener.)

Tee hee. Whoever said the Swiss were predominantly neutral. Some serious shots fired there.

(I have a feeling you're not Swiss, but just pretend you are)

Krylov, Vannata and Khabilov are three big favorites for me, so i'm really happy about this undercard!

giphy.gif

I haven't been this excited about a UFC prospect in a long time. He's experienced so maybe I should say newcomer...

I hope he just mows shit down at LW.

Something about the guy ... I am just an instant fan.

Just means that I get to watch Lando stomp some ass in beautiful fashion at an earlier time.

Televised Prelims:

Thought they banned your trolling a55.

It's only us internet nerds who care about him so they put him on the internet-only portion of the card. Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Last edited:
Lando should be the main event. Anything less is unacceptable.

Lol, hold on Dude... Just like Mike Perry, Lando is still a nobody despite having an exciting style.

He'll give a better fight to Tony than Khabib will...
Mark my words.

Back