Do Conor fans want to see Conor fight Floyd?

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im thinking that Conor fans are desperate for this fight not to happen cause let's be honest it will be a one sided victory for Floyd. Would be so one sided that it would make Conor look embarrassing and could even end up in a KO, with Floyds accurate counter punches.

Or maybe Conor fans don't care as long as their boy is making the money.

I love him because he IS drama.

Floyd fight IS drama.

I'll let you do the math.

I'd love to see Floyd tighten McTapper up!!

#GUERNICAbless

Sure they do...

They are clueless enough to believe he has even a remote chance of winning...

Floyd would carry him to a decision so Conor could save some face and then they would both skip off to the bank with 9-figure checks.

Sure they do...

They are clueless enough to believe he has even a remote chance of winning...

No surely not. If there's some that actually believe that Conor would beat Floyd in a boxing match then wow I'm speechless

I'm not wasting money on that, but I'm sure it would get plenty of attention.

I like Conor, not a diehard fan of his though. I would rather see him stay at LW, rather than be a part of a freakshow/money grab fight.

The diehards do not feel the same. They don't realize that he will lose and lose badly in a typical, one sided, boring Mayweather fight. They have the idea that he is the incarnation of One-Punch Man and can KO anyone.

Floyd vs McGregor would be a pretty funny fight. Everyone knows Floyd will toy with McGregor, including McGregor. But a loss to Floyd would be by far the biggest payday of his career.

Losing to Floyd in a boxing match wouldn't hurt Conor's drawing power in MMA one bit.

That fight is all win for him.

I'm kind of on the fence about it.

On one hand, it feels like a complete waste of time. The fight would be fairly one-sided unless Conor somehow pulled off the unthinkable, and I'd probably rather just see Conor spend his time focusing on his UFC career than getting tooled by someone in a completely different sport.

On the other hand, Floyd isn't likely to lose a possible 50th bout regardless of who he fights, so why not make the event as much of a spectacle as possible? It's near impossible to make an argument than there's anyone other than Conor McGregor that would make a bigger opponent for Floyd. The whole magnitude of the event, seeing boxing and MMA fans blending together, the build-up (especially if Conor did some crazy, Ali-level shit like going to Floyd's gym and starting shit), and the electricity of just seeing them in the ring together no matter how forgone the conclusion might be... It would almost be worth it. And in the chance that Conor succeeded, then...

As a fan of "MMA" I would like to see a real fight between the two just to see how bad and easy conor would whip him. Having a boxing match is the same as having a grappling match similar to a greco roman match but still more limiting. I have about the same interest of seeing floyd and conor grapple and that is very little. I just like to see who can win a real fight not a one discipline match.

I'm not wasting money on that, but I'm sure it would get plenty of attention.

If this fight were to happen I'd have to call up the boys and pool the fee to be honest. There's always the "what if" factor that comes along with throwing punches for a living and it would be MMA vs Boxing. Would watch.

Floyd by KO, body shots. MAYBE go to the fifth?

If this fight were to happen I'd have to call up the boys and pool the fee to be honest. There's always the "what if" factor that comes along with throwing punches for a living and it would be MMA vs Boxing. Would watch.

Floyd by KO, body shots. MAYBE go to the fifth?
It would no doubt pique my curiosity, and I shell in a few bucks to watch in a group setting. But I think Floyd's speed and movement would wear Conor down within a few rounds. I can't see him making the shift in cardio needed for a boxing match given what he's shown so far. Floyd would show the disparity between MMA boxing and those that do only that for a living. Conor running out of steam would leave him ripe for the picking. I think the fifth round sounds like a pretty fair prediction.

Back