So No UFC 206 Embedded Episode 3?

ufcgoat

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Sometimes they post like super early in the morning and sometimes they post like an hour before the next day...
So inconsistent, smh.

Cowboys eye injury is fake dude, don't worry

Agreed. The inconsistency is not acceptable, especially for a GOAT poster like myself. I'm sure it will come out soon but these clowns need to get their shit together.

#GUERNICAbless

Agreed. The inconsistency is not acceptable, especially for a GOAT poster like myself. I'm sure it will come out soon but these clowns need to get their shit together.

#GUERNICAbless
You don't just call yourself the GOAT poster, you don't give yourself a nickname. Is everyone just ignoring this guy????? Also your blessing yourself? I know your type. But usual everyone runs them out of forums for behaving like this.

Sometimes they post like super early in the morning and sometimes they post like an hour before the next day...
So inconsistent, smh.
I laughed when Conor was talking ish about the embedded series he has higher standards than the UFC.

You don't just call yourself the GOAT poster, you don't give yourself a nickname. Is everyone just ignoring this guy????? Also your blessing yourself? I know your type. But usual everyone runs them out of forums for behaving like this.
You should be thankful to post in the same thread as GOATposter @Guernica ...

You should be thankful to post in the same thread as GOATposter @Guernica ...
You better listen to this guy kid. You must be new here so you get a pass but tread lightly my friend.

#GUERNICAbless

Woa, woa! Thats the GOAT poster you're talking to. you should be happy he just put you on the map!

Guernica bless

I laughed when Conor was talking ish about the embedded series he has higher standards than the UFC.

Are you really censoring yourself on the Internetz. Talking "ish"? Come on big dog, we all adults don't be an L7

Back