Francis "The Predator" Ngannou warwagon

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The Guy has looked downright terrifying in every fight I have ever seen him in. Don't see any threads about him and he fights on Friday. I know he hasn't really gotten a tough matchup yet. But so far he's just been destroying people.

It would be a harder fight for Lewis if he Faced Ngannou IMO

I always thought he looks like a male version of Michonne from the Walking Dead, I am a big fan. The biggest. I only support the best contenders. Everytime.

predator-4-prequel-novel-aims-to-rewrite-predator-movie-history-7.jpg

Predator Bless

Oh my god, this man is a murderer. I love it. He literally says nothing and he makes sacrifice after sacrifice to the JBG. I for one am in on this hype train.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I'm on board, War Ngannou!!!. Looking forward to see him fight. he has very crisp hands and obviously big power.

I always thought he looks like a male version of Michonne from the Walking Dead, I am a big fan. The biggest. I only support the best contenders. Everytime.
where were the puns though lol

Ngannou, a heavyweight that dwarfs hws... Scary indeed.

Finishing machine, only 30/31 years old too. Given the right fights this guy could be in the mix by this time next year.

French heavyweights kick ass

In

Finishing machine, only 30/31 years old too. Given the right fights this guy could be in the mix by this time next year.
Hmmn I think the UFC will continue to bring him along slow but he might call someone out if he wins again in devastating fashion.

French heavyweights kick ass

In
I hope he doesn't go the route of cheick kongo now that you say French heavyweights. He looked really good at one point in time.

He looks promising but still very green.

So far has beaten nothing but bums and we dont know much about his ground game other than he trains in France.

Hes exciting but lets see how how he does against someone like Black Beast or Tsybura.

Back