Anthony Johnson will KTFO Cormier in March and then will lose to Jon Jones in July.

DS7

Bangkok Ready
@red
Reaction score
Nothing to see, just making this thread to bump it in July.

And Then what ? please keep telling the future nostradamus

AJ either devastates him in the first/early second or DC breaks him down and we see a similar outcome to their first fight in my opinion. AJ has the power and killer instinct to put anybody away, but the thing that DC and Jones bring to the table is legit toughness/durability. Those are the type of guys who won't be an easy out because they have that championship mentality and also have, from what we've seen good composure and recovery.

Jones vs. Rumble is an interesting fight, but I feel that Jones is just too savvy and effective. I could see a UD for Jones there where he stays out of trouble and wins the fight with workrate and clinch control.

Disagree
DC would have to not pull out of a fight to get KO'd in one

Rumble vs GOAT is a fight where no matter who wins id be like <2>[smull1]

AJ either devastates him in the first/early second or DC breaks him down and we see a similar outcome to their first fight in my opinion. AJ has the power and killer instinct to put anybody away, but the thing that DC and Jones bring to the table is legit toughness/durability. Those are the type of guys who won't be an easy out because they have that championship mentality and also have, from what we've seen good composure and recovery.

Jones vs. Rumble is an interesting fight, but I feel that Jones is just too savvy and effective. I could see a UD for Jones there where he stays out of trouble and wins the fight with workrate and clinch control.

I think DC is out of his prime, will get KTFO in RD 1 by Rumble. Then Rumble fights Jones in July and gets his ass 50-45. This thread will get lost until July, when i bump this shit like a docta. <13>

No idea if Rumble will win, don't have that much confidence in his mental game, but I agree about the Jones part.

Gonna seriously LOL if DC repeats, then wails on a non-PED bones.

depends on DC. He was obviously the better fighter, but if he's slowed down or his knees are getting worse, I could see him having a bad night.

1156.gif

If you get the outcomes right, but the months wrong, your prediction is 100% incorrect. All or nothing.

And Then what ? please keep telling the future nostradamus

Dominick Cruz vacates the bantamweight title in June 2018 jumps to welterweight and fight patrick coté fort the title

orrrr.....he will lose to DC again and then KOTFO Jones.

Jon is off his magic medication and won't be the same fighter

Jon Jones will defeat Jon Jones sometime in June though......

Back