New dramatic UFC 207 extended trailer with lots of dramatic shots of Rousey in a giant house.

giphy%20%282%29.gif

Her old shows she lived in a disgustingly filthy house. It looked like a crack <{katwhu}> house. She was pretty filthy.

I hope someone is taking care of that nice house.

very different than her first fights where they talked about her living in a car, then not having a TV... now they show her in that house...

...happy for her, but maybe this is why she is coming back... that house was not cheap!

very different than her first fights where they talked about her living in a car, then not having a TV... now they show her in that house...

...happy for her, but maybe this is why she is coming back... that house was not cheap!
Gotta make those mortgage payments.

Meh not impressed

Not bad. I still think she should have fought Holm again to avenge that humiliating loss but Holly isn't the champ so it is what it is. Honda by harmbar.

Good stuff; Ronda is Rocky now more motivated than ever to prove the monkey-mountain of haters wrong...

Well, she looks in shape. And that's a hell of a nice house.

Good stuff; Ronda is Rocky now more motivated than ever to prove the monkey-mountain of haters wrong...
Rocky never cried on Ellen ...

Also, burgess meredith was a much better coach than edmund.

Rocky never cried on Ellen ...

Ronda has called herself a crybaby, she cried in interviews back in the strikeforce days also, she's a female through and through after all.

Once again close shot of her boxing so you can't see that poor technique

Not gonna lie. It gave me goosebumps all over my body.

I thought they were trying to cover up her loss.

Edit: Oh god, even Edmund is in it.

Just like the UFC 205 promo. High quality footage, great shots, but it just doesn't flow. The promo doesn't click. Know what I mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back