Did GSP Give Up His Legacy for the Good of Other Fighters?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And did he do it completely selflessly?

Fedor and Anderson are generally regarded as greater than him. Jose Aldo and Mighty Mouse are arguably greater than him and still have many years of their primes left.

GSP coming out of retirement to win a title against Michael Bising @ 185 would have cemented him to the top. Beating Woodley would cement his legacy.

His legacy is cemented and he's arguably the greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

He was never coming back. Him coming back was fake and it was an attempt to legitimize ducking the usada era to save face. He ran

He did it for the right to model his under armor

Oh yeah he's a fucking martyr.

Gandhi St. Pierre.

Fedor and Anderson are generally regarded as greater than him. Jose Aldo and Mighty Mouse are arguably greater than him and still have many years of their primes left.

GSP coming out of retirement to win a title against Michael Bising @ 185 would have cemented him to the top. Beating Woodley would cement his legacy.

Wtf are you even asking? Gsp didn't come back because they weren't going to compensate him fairly - in his opinion

Wtf are you even asking? Gsp didn't come back because they weren't going to compensate him fairly - in his opinion

giphy.gif

GSP legacy is a set already lol. Best WW of all time and arguably the greatest MMA fighter of all time.

9 title defenses, he is cemented as the greatest welterweight champion of all time...one of the GOAT's among Jon Jones, and Anderson Silva. The UFC wants to pay him less than he is worth, that is the reason he hasn't fought yet. Fuck Dana and the rest of those greedy fucks at the UFC front office.

9 title defenses, he is cemented as the greatest welterweight champion of all time...one of the GOAT's among Jon Jones, and Anderson Silva. The UFC wants to pay him less than he is worth, that is the reason he hasn't fought yet. Fuck Dana and the rest of those greedy fucks at the UFC front office.

While the rest of us with a pulse go back to using sleeping pills and drinking ourselves to bed since George "What's the Rush?" St. Pierre decided to "go away for a bit."

I'm a HUGE fan of gsp. HUUUGE! HE'S WAS AN INCREDIBLE FIGHTER AND DESERVES THESE CAP LOCKS.
I hate cheats more than anybody but seeing as he was never caught i like to believe he was not a cheat (....).
Anyhow...goat or not e belongs up there with Fedor, Anderson, Jones and maybe Mighty mouse. Actualy something about his scientific perfectionist approach to fighting made him (though sometimes not exiting) seem almost perfect.
That said i think he should just shut the fuck up. I hate to say it cause he seems like nice guy but SHUT UP!
If you come back then come back but we don't need to listen to this crap. We would've loved to see you fight again but would rather accept that won't happen than listen/read bullshit about a comeback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back