I'm tired of all you Cheeto Finger Do Nothing B@$!#¥

flowers tiger

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Why are so many of you bashing Ronda

She coined the term Do Nothing Bitch and its clear that's what you haters do

I don't know if any of you ever been suicidical but you should know that all your bashing really affects people in real life. People actually read your shitty comments And it hurts!!!

Ronda is beautiful

She is not fat

And she is a talented fighter

But most of you are jealous of that I suppose. Most of you are intimidated that a woman can actually reach some success. I'm disgusted

Ronda bless

I don't know if any of you ever been suicidical but you should know that all your bashing really affects people in real life. People actually read your shitty comments And it hurts!!!

Ronda is beautiful

She is not fat

But most of you are jealous of that I suppose. Most of you are intimidated that a woman can actually reach some success. I'm disgusted

Ronda bless
give%20up.jpg

Well, consider me put in my place. I take back every flippant thing I've ever thought or said about Ronda. I'm changed.

Well she hasn't done much of anything since getting her head taken off...

49fb9838879c79101628fb664fb0e280.gif

Ronda is beautiful

She is not fat

Ronda bless

<36><36><36>

If she sucked it up and rematched holly, but she has no pride whatsoever or she is straight ducking. That is the only fight for her to get her dignity back.

i kinda agree, cept for the beautiful and not fat thing. i mean, unsuccessful people often dislike successful people who don't say or do what they expect someone in their position to, i'm used to that though, so it's whatever.

Full makeup for a tv ad

10/10...

Holly ruined her face

Screenshot_2016-12-08-07-12-31~01.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back