Patrick Cummings calls bull$hit on Dana saying he made 300k to fight DC

Dana telling lies? No way! He is almost as truthful as Don King.

GIF.gif

Should head back to Starbucks if thing are that bad, buddeh

Dana telling lies? No way! He is almost as truthful as Don King.

True but be careful because Randy Couture lied about getting that signing bonus. That's when I realized that Dana and fighters are all just people and the fighters are just as capable of lying as Dana is. Don't trust either of these two without proof.

Even if he made 300k, how much went to the coaches, how much he had to spend on the costs of the training camp, medical bills etc? How much he made from the suppose 300k?? That`s the question.

No way he made 300k for his debut, 30k yes.

I can guarantee they offered him a foot in the door at best. What kind of fucking negotiating genius is Cummins to get 300k in his first UFC fight?

"Hey do you want to fight Daniel Cormier, random barista from Starbucks?"
"Only for 300k."
"DEAL! Boy oh boy this guy sure can haggle."

I think that Cummins calling Dana a liar is dangerous. Is there anything out there that can suggest Dana has ever lied before? "Stitch Duran was never my friend." does not count.

Who the hell would pay him $300k?

Guess Dana said that but...whats the point if it wasnt true? Theres plenty of other fighters that make bank why us Cummins as an example?

Dana: "oh wait, that was me that made 300k for his fight."

If you cannot beat a 2016 Lil Nog its time to go back to Starbucks. Btw he has 8 UFC fights and he somehow hasn't made 300k total? If he really is homeless living in a tent then all I can say is Pat Cummins is a lazy sob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back