FS1 Prelims:

Court McGee vs. Ben Saunders
Devin Powell vs. Jordan Rinaldi
Viktor Pesta vs. Damian Grabowski
Walt Harris vs. Chase Sherman

Fight Pass Prelims:

Joachim Christensen vs. Bojan Mihajlovic
Cyril Asker vs. Dmitri Smoliakov

Give or take a prelim fight or two, UFC Fight Night 103 in Phoenix, AZ is complete. Please keep in mind that the bout order for this event is TBD and the one posted above is purely for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? It's not bad I guess. I'm not as opposed to Yair/BJ as some people were when this fight got announced as I don't think Yair is ready for a step up in competition. I feel the Yair/BJ and KZ/Bermudez matchups are interchangeable. The rest of the card is solid, but not great. If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 6/10. What do you guys think?

7/10, don't really care for the main event but there's some really good match ups on the main card.

6 if BJ is motived. Otherwise its 4

Solid 6, Jussier Formiga brings it down a bit. He's only entertaining when he gets destroyed

Every main fight card is good on paper. Hard to rate but it will be an enjoyable night of fights.

Caraway is must watch.

6.2/8.5 rating

Solid 6, Jussier Formiga brings it down a bit. He's only entertaining when he gets destroyed
Strange matchup considering the difference in ranking. I hope Jussier doesn't just grapple fuck Pettis for 3 rounds.

Yair Rodriguez vs. BJ Penn - 4/10
Bryan Caraway vs. Jimmie Rivera - 8/10
Joe Lauzon vs. Marcin Held - 7/10
Sergio Pettis vs. Jussier Formiga - 7/10
Erik Koch vs. Tony Martin - 5/10
Court McGee vs. Ben Saunders - 6/10
Devin Powell vs. Jordan Rinaldi - 4/10
Viktor Pesta vs. Damian Grabowski - 4/10
Walt Harris vs. Chase Sherman - 5/10
Joachim Christensen vs. Bojan Mihajlovic - 2/10
Cyril Asker vs. Dmitri Smoliakov - 2/10

7/10, don't really care for the main event but there's some really good match ups on the main card.
750.gif

10 because all the main card fights are either inriguing or solid af and @Ben Saunders is on the card headlining the prelims

7/10.

Someday all my heroes will be dead.

A solid 9. It's a Fight Night Card after all and we get to see the return of B.J. Penn on it. Soon all these older legends will be all but gone from competition. Have to bump up the score a little based on that alone.

Boo, he's more entertaining to me than lil' boretime.

The card is like a 5/10 for me, not bad, but not good. Pesta/Grabowski is one of the most uninteresting matchups this year. Rooting for BJ to give Yair some boxing lessons. Not a fan of spamming spinning shit over and over while only hitting air.

I like the main card, but everything else is kind of meh for me.

I'll say a solid 6. Its always great to watch Saunders fight.

Back