Matt Brown on Cowboy: I Don't Like The Way He Acts, Carries Himself And Represents The Sport (Video)

PutUpYourDux

-
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped

aP0qrIP.gif

Matt Brown is always pissed off at his opponents. The crowd. Himself. The whole world.

WGAF.... I like Cowboy.

Soundz like he'z trolling.

black-kettle.jpg

Shouldn't Brown be beating up some brazilian fan?

He's the man, no doubt. But he ain't got Cerrone's number.

He's entitled to that

Bit odd. For some reason I thought Brown and Cerrone would be friendly.

Interesting...

It's just so hard to separate shit talk designed to hype a fight. From actual dislike nowadays.

But he sounded pretty sincere to me.

Brown doesn't have any Irish blood, does he ? We know Cerrone doesn't like those Irish motherfuckers.

Cowboy is everything good about MMA. Matt Brown is too though, dunno he's bein a little bitch.

War Cowboy

"I always said, 'I don't know why they put women in the UFC.' Now I know why."

Resigned with the notion of women's MMA's likely continued existence, Brown offers some suggestions for improvement.

"I just think this, if I'm [going] to pay $60 for a Pay-Per-View to watch women fight they should at least be topless."

Meanwhile, Matt Brown on WMMA 2 years ago. I mean, it wasnt a bad idea, but not too clever on his part either.

Can we arrange to have Cowboy steal his chew?

Maybe hes talking about the countless times cowboy has called people the N word

Matt Brown is always pissed off at his opponents. The crowd. Himself. The whole world.
I think hes talking about Donald being a bully to certain fighters. One of these examples are when he try to pick on little Bantamweight Aljo Sterling. I agree with Matt Brown on this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting...

It's just so hard to separate shit talk designed to hype a fight. From actual dislike nowadays.

But he sounded pretty sincere to me.

Brown doesn't have any Irish blood, does he ? We know Cerrone doesn't like those Irish motherfuckers.
Nor those canadian motherfuckers either.

Matt Brown has that Diaz mentality...when two guys are going in there to try to hurt each other, you can't be all friendly and shit...it's war! It is going to be a good matchup, I can't wait for that fight.

Remember when Matt Brown was everybody's hero after he knocked out that douche from TUF?

Donald Cerrone starts off slow in his fights. I got Brown by tko in round 1.

Back