Nick Diaz finally free to fight!!! UFC 209 -Diaz vs Masvidal- LETS DO IT UFC!

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score

Diaz hasn't fought in ages and I don't think he should be going up against a champion or even a top 5 fighter in the division. It should be a comeback tune-up fight against someone who caters to his fighting style.

Masvidal is the perfect opponent for Diaz's fighter style. This fight would be INSANE!!

Last edited:
Masvidal? Hmmm don't know...

Diaz has been doing a bunch of interviews so I've a feeling he'll be back soon, but the UFC fucked up by giving Robbie to Magny.

Lawler vs Diaz ii was the fight to make.

Yeah someone aggressive who's not afraid to come at him please.

Free to fight do we have a sauce on that? I thought he still needed to pay his fine

Yay. So we can watch him lose but get mad when the decision is read and retire in the post fight speech while dropping the eff bomb 50 times.

McGregor could use another asswhupping.

Stylistically this would be awesome, let's do this ufc ! And ranking wise this would kind of make sense. Unfortunately nick Diaz is a way bigger name than masvidal is, so it probably won't be happening

This true? If so yeah sure count me in, sounds like a fight

Diaz has been doing a bunch of interviews so I've a feeling he'll be back soon, but the UFC fucked up by giving Robbie to Magny.

This. It would be a fuckin shame if Diaz-Lawler 2 never happened. Anyone who was a fan when the first fight happened has this as their #1 Diaz fight.

Also agree that there's no way Diaz is doing the press he's doing if he doesn't have something lined up. Maybe Sam and Jim, or even The Anthony Cumia Show, but not Opie Radio.<{cruzshake}>

even though Nick has a win over Robbie, I don't think he deserves that high of an opponent. The guy hasn't won a fight in 5 years. He should be lucky to even fight a UFC calibre opponent. Masvidal is the perfect comeback fight imo. Would be garunteed fight of the year candidate.

Masvidal vs. Cerrone or Diaz would be huge

Robbie to Magny ? Aint Magny fighting Hendricks ?

I wish someone could set him free from his adiction to Marijuana

Good. Now we'll just wait until he's handed a title shot.

Masvidal isn't nearly a big enough name or payday for the Diaz brothers to bother with.

So does GSP

UFC are being shit heads to GSP.
Diaz wants GSP for the payday. GSP wants Diaz because he utterly dominated him last time. There is no reason to think a rematch would go any more competitively; it wasn't a flash KO or a close decision. Diaz vs Masvidal would be perfect.

Robbie to Magny ? Aint Magny fighting Hendricks ?
Yeah you're right, I thought the Robbie fight was confirmed a while back. I can only see that he pulled out of 205 for more recovery time. I guess it could still happen after all.

Back