Nick Diaz and the reefer

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They say weed is harmless but daaayam Nick has lost a shit load of money smoking the reefer and being out all this time. His little bro is better known than him now and a multi-millionaire. It's especially sad considering weed isn't even a PED.

That leads me to my question...what other thing in life that costs your millions of dollars would you still be a hardcore advocate for?

Last edited:
what other thing can in life that costs your millions of dollars would you still be a hardcore advocate for?
giphy.gif

War the Diaz bros! They can do whatever they DAMN well want! Real knows real and sherdog GOAT poster GUERNICA endorses those men 100%!

#GUERNICAbless

Real knows real and sherdog GOAT poster GUERNICA endorses those men 100%!

#GUERNICAbless
Please ease off on the gimmick a bit, would you bud?

That leads me to my question...what other thing can in life that costs your millions of dollars would you still be a hardcore advocate for?
You expected other people in diaz's situation to denouce weed ? Kinda like jon jones ? not sure that would have gievn him a lesser sentence either.

Nick could make a ton of money with it. Remake Cheech and Chong movie with Nate.

Dick pills. You can be the light heavy weight champion of the world, but if your dick don't work you're still a sad eyepoking son of a bitch.

Marijuana didn't get him in trouble, the laws regulating marijuana did.

With all respect, I am not sure what you mean exactly. I do know that I am not hurting anyone, I am trying to add to the conversation, and to stay on topic. History has shown us that special men are often targeted and vilified for their greatness. King, Kenedy, Gahndi...GUERNICA. I will not be deterred.

That said, to get back in topic, I think that the Diaz have gotten a bad rep for not being as well spoken or polished as other fighters. They also smoke weed so they must be bad. These guys have given a lot to the sport and deserve respect.

#GUERNICAbless

With all respect, I am not sure what you mean exactly. I do know that I am not hurting anyone, I am trying to add to the conversation, and to stay on topic. History has shown us that special men are often targeted and vilified for their greatness. King, Kenedy, Gahndi...GUERNICA. I will not be deterred.

That said, to get back in topic, I think that the Diaz have gotten a bad rep for not being as well spoken or polished as other fighters. They also smoke weed so they must be bad. These guys have given a lot to the sport and deserve respect.

#GUERNICAbless
samuel-l-jackson-banned.gif

If Diaz Bros didn't smoke, they'd be lighting up the forums like I am now.
Haven't smoked a bong in DAYS. Harsh, dude.

Am I reading this right? did you just say Nick spends millions on weed? lol. He doesn't smoke as much weed as so many people think - it's not like he has a 10 paper joint in his mouth all day, every day, while listening to Joe Rogan podcast by night.

Yeah, it's pretty lame, honestly. He's been here for awhile but I never heard of him until he started calling himself GOAT, which is something nobody agrees with because everybody knows that @KONE is the current GOAT of the heavies at the moment apparently. I mean, he was voted GOAT of the year pretty much, right?

Hes had 40+ MMA fights, been in some wars, and fought primarily standup fights for most of his career

Long term health wise, the weed smoking and troubles that came with it will probably end up being good for him.

Back