What's the story here?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Joehomo.jpg

I was Googling images of Joe Rogan and came across this image. Who's the fighter?

That UFC Steelers shirt is turrible. Chandella Powell sighting.

We've all had moments in life that looked gayer than they really was

Keeping it tidy for the Mrs. Good man, Eddie.

Edit: that can't be Eddie can it? Rogan has hair and Chandella is a ring girl and it's a VS card...

Who da fook is that guy?

I'm not even going to ask why you are so fascinated in the story, or why you were googling pictures of Joe Rogan apparently multiple pages in

I'm not even going to ask why you are so fascinated in the story, or why you were googling pictures of Joe Rogan apparently multiple pages in

Doing research to see how Joe Rogan has aged over the years. Normal stuff.

Doing research to see how Joe Rogan has aged over the years. Normal stuff.
Oh
We we've all been there

Yeah that thing was a topic of discussion a few years back, posted the fighters name above. Sherdog was fascinated by his dick

This is like an alternative Heemman thread

Oh man I feel stupid, that is his name. I thought you meant it was Alvarez, as in Eddie Fall-a-lot Alvarez..

lmao exactly what I thought. I thought that was the newest nickname you Conor fans had cooked up.

glad that's cleared up.

@Coolidge didn't even hit a homie up with an like, so I don't on the know if he also thought it was a joke

@Coolidge didn't even hit a homie up with an like, so I don't on the know if he also thought it was a joke

Yeah. I thought it was a play off Eddie Alvarez constantly getting dropped. What confused me was the 'Versus' sign. It couldn't possibly be him if this was a show that aired on Versus.

Back