Battle of the glass bodies: Cerrone Vs. Brown

Logical Fella C

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Erick+Silva+Body+Kicks+Matt+Brown+UFC+Fight+Night+Cincinnati.gif

tumblr_n3y7a6rM101ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Jokes aside, I think it's gonna be an awesome fight!

But really, they should both go for the body.

I think Cerrone takes it by late TKO(via body shot lol) or decision.

Glass bodies ha, good one. Really can't blame those guys...smashed with such hard body shots.

Best fight of the night I think, alot of hooks to the midsection coming...

I think Cerrone will take it via body strikes and having less of a glass body than Brown

"Glass bodies" is unfair. I doubt anyone here could take a body shot and keep going.

i like brown but i think he might be a little bit past it and Cerrone looks to be in prime from at WW

You mean battle of the over-active livers

Unlike the majority of the posters here I kickbox and have taken hard body shots. I've been TKO'd by a liver shot before. I don't care who you are, if the strike lands on soft tissue under your ribs then you are most likely done.

It's beyond pain, it's a complete seizure like effect that shuts down you ability to take in ANY air and it feels like your lungs collapse.

People on here act like they both have had so many losses by body shots.They are not the only fighters to lose from a body shot.The shots they went down from could of did that to any fighter.

Brown straight out saying he doesn't like Cerrone, which seems odd, as I thought they trained together regularly in Colorado. Or maybe that's why he doesn't like him:

Hard liver kicks are no joke. I dunno if going down from that qualifies someone as having a glass body.

Cerrone has been dropped 2 times from liver shots in 38 fights. I think Brown gets dropped 2 times per fight from body shots. Cerrone is going to chew up that lead leg and finish Brown with a counter knee to the gut then shin to the dome

Unlike the majority of the posters here I kickbox and have taken hard body shots. I've been TKO'd by a liver shot before. I don't care who you are, if the strike lands on soft tissue under your ribs then you are most likely done.

It's beyond pain, it's a complete seizure like effect that shuts down you ability to take in ANY air and it feels like your lungs collapse.

Your'e absolutely right! Those were absolutely devastating shots that could've put away anyone. In fact, I was surprised Matt Brown came back from that to dominate most of the fight.

I just thought it's funny how frequently both Cerrone and Brown seem to get called out for having weak bodies. (In case of Cerrone, people have related his lack of ability to take a body shot to a weak liver induced by drinking too much alcohol?! Hahaha)

I'm rooting for Brown, but I don't see how Cerrone can't get a kick to Matt's liver.

Back