Is Mickey Gall one of the owner's sons?

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He fought CM Punk who is 0-1

Mike Jackson 0-1

Ron Templeton 2-2

So his opponent's combined record is 2-4 and he's already fighting in a main card? and not 1 but 2 main cards?

What's next? McGregor vs Gall for the most favored UFC fighter belt?

Because they're trying to see if they have a future star in either Sage or Mickey. One dude looks like a movie star, the other is memorable on the mic
Both dudes are actually decent prospects

Shit ain't but hard

They wouldn't put him against a killer like Sage. They would protect him.They hate him is more like it. Also, remember CM Punk is friend of Dana. That's why Punk was in UFC in the first place. Mickey was suppose to be an easy win for Punk. They wanted to hype Mickey to make him look legit for Punk.

They are now feeding him to Sage. Imagine the disappointment in Dana's face if Mickey killed his precious Sage too. Mickey Gall is UFC's Kryptonite.

Because they're trying to see if they have a future star in either Sage or Mickey. One dude looks like a movie star, the other is memorable on the mic
Both dudes are actually decent prospects

Shit ain't but hard
Why and how is Gall a decent prospect?

I had a 7-2 amateur junior boxing record, am I a decent prospect?

Do you train with the Miller brothers? Are you a BJJ black belt? Do you have a 3-0 ammy record? No? Then stfu.

Gall isn't UFC ready based on resume we all know this, he talked his way in. Now he sinks or swims against he new poster boy. Either he wins and stays or loses and is cut and back in two years. Its all the same thing.

What's next? McGregor vs Gall for the most favored UFC fighter belt?

Maybe?

How have so many veterans of these boards not figured out that the fight game isn't a meritocracy? It's a spectacle, and the promotion will continue to walk out whomever has some hype behind them. That's how you make money.

He did the right thing and called his next fight after winning. More fighters should do the same thing and give themselves big opportunities.

Good lord just stop it. I mean if you cant understand why him and Sage are on the main card then there's no talking to you

he was lucky enough to be one of two who squared off for the right to fight CM Punk. he won. then he wrecked CM Punk, and called out the latest UFC fad. and it worked, so he got that fight.

right time, right place, then acted in a way that got everyone's attention, which gave him leverage for his next bout.

welcome to the new mma. if you've ever nuthugged Conor for anything other than just his fighting skills, then you're part of the demographic that is driving this trend.

I shouldn't have to point this out, but...

He is a pro. He got handed the golden ticket. He'd be stupid if he didn't try to make the most of it. Which is exactly what he's doing. Personally, I don't like the guy.

And who knows...You may have been a prospect but you quit, apparently. Instead of going pro. You have to figure that one out for yourself, buddeh.

But to make a thread about it... WTF ?

lk0VW.gif

I'm just a gal, like any other gal who likes occasional spanking.<{JustBleed}>

Do you train with the Miller brothers? Are you a BJJ black belt? Do you have a 3-0 ammy record? No? Then stfu.

Gall isn't UFC ready based on resume we all know this, he talked his way in. Now he sinks or swims against he new poster boy. Either he wins and stays or loses and is cut and back in two years. Its all the same thing.
upload_2016-12-7_19-7-14.png
636115733498223538540863717_lol6.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back