Sage Northcutt and Mickey Gall Getting Top Billing Over Faber's Last Fight

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
55AqgM8.png

<2>

<{MingNope}>

This is what you get when you don't support Demetrious Johnson.

Two aging dudes or some possible fresh stars?

Easiest decision ever

Correct choice, but Mike Perry should be slotted above Faber too tbh

Trying to promote future stars? Isnt that what you tards always say the ufc cant do?

Crazy...its Faber's last night in his home town.

That's just stupid.

I'm way more interested in the gall/northcutt fight, Fabers fight will probably be meh I also think faber will fight again in a year or so.

The real tragedy is PVZ and the girl of weebs' dreams are headlining.

How has Pickett not retired yet?

Faber was in the prelims the last time. This is already an upgrade for him. Sage has always been on the main card.

By UFC standards? Meaning 20 grand and a month's supply of Corn Nuts ("Corn to the core!")?
They pay him exactly what he isn't worth
No more no less

The American way

Meaning 25 grand and two months supply of corn nuts

Thank CM Punk and insecure men.

{<huh}

It makes sense to give Sage and Gall the spotlight as they plan on making more money with them long term.

Although I do see the other side, Faber is a legend and his last fight should be a big deal.

Pickett is also a vet who seems to be nearing his end, I think he'll probably retire if he loses.

{<huh}

It makes sense to give Sage and Gall the spotlight as they plan on making more money with them long term.

Although I do see the other side, Faber is a legend and his last fight should be a big deal.

Pickett is also a vet who seems to be nearing his end, I think he'll probably retire if he loses.

It doesn't make sense but adorable meme you used right there.

Correct choice, but Mike Perry should be slotted above Faber too tbh

Ha! I thought this would be the thread title. Norrhcut over Platinum. The ankle huggers are winning, damn it.

It doesn't make sense but adorable meme you used right there.

In the long term it does but it certainly is questionable considering the location, you'd think the majority of fans will be there to see Faber.

The UFC have a lot invested in Sage and Gall so they want push them as stars as much as they can.

thank fucking god

faber has lowered himself to a rivera eyepoker

disgusting

and yeah, he should below faber, also

perry vs jouban
gall vs sage
pvz vs hottie
faber vs pickett

thats how it should be not counting popularity

Back