Nick Diaz reaches agreement with NAC, free to participate in all fight-related activities again

Until his next pre fight press conference when he shows up smoking cannabidiol oil

Nick Diaz vs Smoke from Mortal Kombat

Fight Robbie again.

WAR NICK MY FAVORITE HOMIE

Dont be Sacred Nick and start fighting Again

Nick Diaz and his crown

400smokeart.jpg

will-ferrell-wedding-crashers-o.gif

BUT. he sitll needs to pass his pre post fight drug tests for Weed. History and addiction says he won't

diaz agreement.JPG
View attachment 176085

BUT. he sitll needs to pass his pre post fight drug tests for Weed. History and addiction says he won't

Yep. As part of his agreement, when dropping the 5 year suspension to 18 months, was he would submit to in-fight testing at 30 days out and two weeks out from a fight, plus the normal week of and day of testing.

That means Nick will have to be very careful about smoking for a whole month. Something tells me that's going to be a problem.

Last edited:
This just means he'll be free to corner guys from CGJJ.

lol at people who think Nick will ever set foot in the cage as a fighter again.

Double lol at people who think Nate will ever sign another bout agreement with anyone not named Conor.

So glad I was never a Diaz fan. Would suck to have my favorite fighters be so apathetic and unmotivated.

I believe only fights he would be interested in are:

1. WW title shot - not happening, hopefully.
2. Condit rematch.

Condit vs. Diaz is a fight to make.

Hope we get to see him again soon. Vs Robbie 2 would be awesome

Guy sure gets talked about a lot for someone whose best win in the last 10 years is an undersized BJ Penn that took the first round from him before gassing.

Only pot heads get excited about the return of a fighter who hasnt won a fight in o er 5 years. LOL.

Unfortunately, nick has a wildly delusional opinion of his place in the MMA world. Can't see him fighting any contenders. He wants big money fights, but he's not going to get them.

I believe only fights he would be interested in are:

1. WW title shot - not happening, hopefully.
2. Condit rematch.

Condit vs. Diaz is a fight to make.
God no. It's just going to be Diaz chasing condit all over again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back