I dont think Fedor would be undefeated if he fought Jones competition...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys think? Does Fedor beat all the guys Jones beat, even at his prime?
I love Fedor and i dont like Jones too much but hey, Jones is number 1 imo, Fedor num 2.
Share ur thoughts plz.

I don't think Jones would be undefeated against Fedor's competition either.

Unfortunately we won't find out because he's afraid to fight at HW or fight without cheating.

A lot of Jones comp had the chance to fight Fedor in pride. I don't recall any of them wanting the fight

Jones wouldn't be undefeated if he fought Fedors opponents. Fedor wouldn't be undefeated if he fought Jones' opponents. I think Jones would do worse than Fedor.

Yeah, but also, if we compare where the progress of the sport was, and the most importantly and the most frequently ignored aspect, where the progress of the training/trainers and fight camps were, Jones would be at a huge disadvantage compared to a guy like Fedor.

That point aside, I'm pretty sure Semmy Schilt vs Jon Jones is the fight everyone has been waiting for.
What would Jones do with a 4 inch reach disadvantage against a K1 level kickboxer who cuts "Rumble" style to make 265?

Fedor went like 10 years undefeated, I think he wud do just fine.

Fedor handles Jon's competition easier than Jon would Fedor's.

Fedor would have absolutely murked Shogun, Gus, Vera, Phil Davis, Belfort, Texeira, and most definitely Matt Hammill.
But DC... DC would have wrecked him.

Jones would have beat everyone with the exceptions of Randleman, Hunt, CroCop, and probably Schilt.
Schilt would have knocked him out cold.

Rumble would have KO'd both of them stiff, though, tbh fam.

Fedor was busy fighting completely untrained cans and giants and earning himself the moniker of giant killer, the moment he faced a giant with actual MMA experience he was fucking hammered. The same guy that DC laid out with one punch.

Fedor didn't fight top ranked competition during his career. He fought some top ranked competition in between absolute cans and untrained jabronis. Jones' strength of schedule is why he's in GOAT talks, not to mention he's done everything undefeated.

They were both on drugs so whatevs.

KyIU51m.gif

Are you on crack. Jones murders crocop, hunt and randleman. Schilt is only one that would present problems but jones gets him down and mauls him.

Jones would also crush any version of Fedor. Too long, too dynamic. Too much everywhere. Fedor couldn't beat DC.

Ok, so PRIDE Fedor...

Are we talking about Jones's competition at their prime or at the time Jones fought them? Are these fights at HW or LHW?

I could see DC giving Fedor real problems, especially at HW.
I think maybe Glover has some potential, but I wouldn't favor him in that fight.
Rashad, Shogun, and Rampage may have a puncher's chance at LHW.
I don't think Machida could frustrate Fedor enough to create an opportunity for himself.

Nobody else has the ability to endure long enough to find a way to win, nor the power to change the fight with a lucky shot.

Jones would have a lot worse results in ring without space to keep distance and without elbows. Opponents that Fedro beat are stronger than opponents Jones beat.

Yeah, a bunch of middleweights out of their prime would be a greater threat to Fedor than prime Big Nog, Cro Cop, etc...

Back