A Factual and Scientific Explanation of the Greatest MMA Fighters of ALL TIME

G0DSPEED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3) Conor (depending on how he continues his career)

2) GSP

Play this

1)

wallpaper-nobody-beats-fedor.jpg

541737.jpg

Top three list and you dont even manage to put the true GOAT on there.

You fucking scrub, Bones the P4P number one. Try and dispute it using records and dominance, i'll bend you over backwards and set you straight like a good bitch.

Top three list and you dont even manage to put the true GOAT on there.

You fucking scrub, Bones the P4P number one. Try and dispute it using records and dominance, i'll bend you over backwards and set you straight like a good bitch.

Jones is a cheater and ducks HWs like a coward.

Dispute that.

Dispute that.
Sure,

USADA have confirmed Jones took a contaminated substance unknowingly and was not in fault. He received a reduced penalty for not being as vigilant but no wrongdoing was found at all. Factually.

Jones has beat six former UFC champions without breaking a sweat.

Machida,
Shogun,
Belfort,
Rampage,
Rashad,
DC (Current champ).

Also beat the likes of Glover who was on a 20 fight winning streak...and handled Ryan Bader like a bitch (Who has won 7 of his last eight fights)

Beat all of those guys without even trying, dispute that.

Conor is USADA era GOAT

That's better than the dick pill era of GSP, Fedor, Anderson & JBJ.

Dispute that.

His taller than every single one of his opponents and Gus beat him.

6'4, remember when Machida at 6'1 was considered the height for LHW? LOL. Shogun was 6'1 too, Rampage, Rashad. Then this skinny giant comes along.

He cheated. Simple as that. Same with Anderson.

Meanwhile Fedor, smaller than like 95% of his opponents. Outstruck Cro Cop and was in Nogueira's guard. Arlovski at an old age made it into top 3 in the UFC lol and Fedor left him dead in the middle of the ring.

Sure,

USADA have confirmed Jones took a contaminated substance unknowingly and was not in fault. He received a reduced penalty for not being as vigilant but no wrongdoing was found at all. Factually.

Jones has beat six former UFC champions without breaking a sweat.

Machida,
Shogun,
Belfort,
Rampage,
Rashad,
DC (Current champ).

Also beat the likes of Glover who was on a 20 fight winning streak...and handled Ryan Bader like a bitch (Who has won 7 of his last eight fights)

Beat all of those guys without even trying, dispute that.

Yeah he was totally taking it unknowingly....... no wonder he was so surprised at all that muscle he put on right before he got busted.

Finally he fought out why his testosterone levels were way off in the first Cormier fight too.... those damn supplement companies taking advantage of him!

jon_jones_jonny_bones_main.jpg

Just a coincidence his brother got busted like a month later too

Saw Conor, no Anderson or Jones, stopped reading, you're an idiot.
Well, I'm not going to argue the Conor point, but I think it's ok if some people refuse to acknowledge Silva and Jones since they popped. I don't, they're on my list, but I can understand people refusing.

Well Fedor is the GOAT, so you got that much right

You still benefit from PEDs you take by accident.
The substance he acidently ingested only increases testosterone levels in exterme, long prolonged doasges.

He fought a month before UFC 200 and was tested months before that with no issue signalling this was an isolated incident...so he couldn't possibly get ANY benefits from that.

Next.

Yeah he was totally taking it unknowingly....... no wonder he was so surprised at all that muscle he put on right before he got busted.

Finally he fought out why his testosterone levels were way off in the first Cormier fight too.... those damn supplement companies taking advantage of him!

Just a coincidence his brother got busted like a month later too

Instead of training MMA Jon started weightlifting...hint, weightlifting changes your body and in fact any type of strength exercise can...bodies don't stay the same throughout life - I know, shocker.

Dude goes from no weightlifting to alot of weightlifting and huge deadlifts...looks ripped as a result - Sherbros assume steriods.

As for the Corimer fights testosterone levels being off, they were at first glace but infact Corimer's were low too....thats because they were in camp. All tests were performed in camp and this notion was put forward by a known idiot called Vitor Cu*ty who shouldn't be taken seriously.

You can also find this story on MMAFIGHTING and Sherdog...

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/needed-dc-levels-low/

Most fighters have very low T/E levels before a fight - if you want to challenge this i will get you more sources.

So your argument is he looks different after a heavy focus on weightlifting and that his T/E levels were low, similarly low to DCs and most other MMA fighters...right.

Next.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not going to argue the Conor point, but I think it's ok if some people refuse to acknowledge Silva and Jones since they popped. I don't, they're on my list, but I can understand people refusing.
Well those people are retards, especially in the case of Silva. The guy was 4 years past his prime, and coming off a horrific injury, and now a few jerkoffs who have hated him for beating their favorite fighters and making it look easy, jump on it and try to discredit his entire career because of it.

Are we gonna delete Royce Gracie from the history books too? Big Nog? Vitor?

Back