Fun fact: Matt Brown is the only man to stop Douglas Lima (current bellator ww champ)

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Fun fact: Matt Brown is the only man to stop Douglas Lima (current bellator ww champ)

Sometimes
MATT-BROWN.gif

Matt+Brown+KTFO+Mike+Swick+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Matt+Brown+Throws+Erick+Silva+UFC+Fight+Night+Cincinnati.gif

When he's on he's on.

Also fun fact. Cowboy will be the 12th time Brown's finished

War Brown. First time I'm not rooting for the Cowboy besides the Diaz fight in the ufc and it feels strange.

Expected something fun, left thread dissapointed

Isn't Brown also the only one to finish Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson?

Edit: Just looked it up, it was a decision. But still notable that Matt Brown is Wonderboy's only loss.

Isn't Brown also the only one to finish Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson?

Edit: Just looked it up, it was a decision. But still notable that Matt Brown is Wonderboy's only loss.

It wasn't a finish, but it was completely dominant. He beat Wonderboy up.

He's also gonna get finished.

Not exactly fun but then again your threads never are

It wasn't a finish, but it was completely dominant. He beat Wonderboy up.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't he just hold him against the fence for three rounds? Haven't seen that fight since it happened.

Sometimes

No always...

Problem is he has hit his ceiling in terms of skill. Tough as nails, great cardio and he has definitely shored up his glaring weakness vs. subs (as evidenced by surviving 13 minutes with Maia on his back). He is susceptible to body shots, doesn't have one shot KO power and isn't blindingly fast or particularly technical.

There are plenty of guys he can beat but there are a few he just won't be able to get past.

Mind you, he is the only guy to beat Wonderboy...

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't he just hold him against the fence for three rounds? Haven't seen that fight since it happened.

? Nope unless Wonderboy was laying on top of the fence with it under him... It was a rough night for Wonderboy. I'd think a rematch would go differently; Wonderboy has improved significantly and Brown has topped out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Matt Brown fan but he is one of those fighters (like Diego Sanchez) tons of heart but not a superior athlete.

? Nope unless Wonderboy was laying on top of the fence with it under him... It was a rough night for Wonderboy. I'd think a rematch would go differently; Wonderboy has improved significantly and Brown has topped out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Matt Brown fan but he is one of those fighters (like Diego Sanchez) tons of heart but not a superior athlete.
Yeah, finally rewatched it. That definitely wasn't the fight I remember. Completely forgot about that second round.

Back