Has Ronda's face changed since the Holly Holm fight?

AliBagaoteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
I know there's one picture of her crying that people always post, but I noticed in her latest Pantene advertisement that she has a strange look to her face, it's not as symmetrical as it used to be.

Dana and her team said she was fine but wasn't there rumour her jaw was broken? I noticed that there's something different looking about her, but can't decide what it is?

Screenshot_2016-12-08-07-12-31~01.png

Just seems to be scowling all the time now.

It could be because shes pissed or because Holly did her some mental damage.

Going to go with the latter.

Sherlaw allows me to post this:

49fb9838879c79101628fb664fb0e280.gif

That kick will rearrange your face/mind.

Holly kicked the living soul out of Honda...that's why she looks like an empty, lifeless shell of a person. She's done.

Holly kicked the living soul out of Honda...that's why she looks like an empty, lifeless shell of a person. She's done.

Just seems to be scowling all the time now.

It could be because shes pissed or because Holly did her some mental damage.

Going to go with the latter.

Sherlaw allows me to post this:

49fb9838879c79101628fb664fb0e280.gif

That kick will rearrange your face/mind.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nah looks the same and her jaw wasn't broken. On to the next Ronda topic.

This is 1 year ago before the Holly fight, on Ellen

maxresdefault.jpg

Then after the loss, her face has changed and aged an unusual amount for just over 1 year.
images

With makeup, happy:

Screenshot_2016-12-08-07-12-31~01.png

here's rhonda's most recent pic. she hasn't taken the loss well

80dff91e-8835-47b8-a44a-85295ed94db3.jpg

getting punched really hard can physically change you. i was mugged and jumped like ten years ago, and i got a really hard punch to the side of my face. if you were to look at me, you wouldn't notice anything strange. but when i feel the right-side of my face, there is a slight protruding bump that isn't there on my left-side. it can definitely happen. not sure if it happened in ronda's case.

getting punched really hard can physically change you. i was mugged and jumped like ten years ago, and i got a really hard punch to the side of my face. if you were to look at me, you wouldn't notice anything strange. but when i feel the right-side of my face, there is a slight protruding bump that isn't there on my left-side. it can definitely happen. not sure if it happened in ronda's case.
She looks a lot older and her face has lumps and planes where it was more round before imo.

Back