UFC fighters failing in other org's

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
the original Chuck Lidell in pride. Dana made a bet that chuck would win the grand prix, chuck lost to Rampage Jackson.

- Stephan Bonnar going to Bellator to fight tito ortiz, ortiz won easily.

- Thiago SIlva going to WSOF and getting finished by teddy holder.

- Benson Henderson going to bellator and losing 2 times

any other examples

George Roop and Marcus Brimage lost in RoadFC.

It's life... Sometimes you lose that edge and a fighter just isn't the same. Look at Pettis. Dude looked phenomenal and then boom... Can't win a fight. Eye of the tiger is real!

It's life... Sometimes you lose that edge and a fighter just isn't the same. Look at Pettis. Dude looked phenomenal and then boom... Can't win a fight. Eye of the tiger is real!
Yeah.. or maybe other orgs have good talent too?

I will give Dana credit. History shows that he does seem to know when to cut a fighter loose for the most part. I hope that he was completely wrong about Rory Mac.

I should have added that to my post, you are correct. There are some great fighter's outside of the UFC.

ITS BOTH, SOMETIMES FIGHTER'S LOSE IT ALSO THERE ARE GOOD FIGHTERS OUTSIDE THE UFC AS WELL

BREAKING: Fighters on downslide sometimes lose

ITS BOTH, SOMETIMES FIGHTER'S LOSE IT ALSO THERE ARE GOOD FIGHTERS OUTSIDE THE UFC AS WELL

and the X factor that the former UFC fighter might be less motivated fighting for shit pay in a regional show while the no name opponent is fighting their own personal Super Bowl and the biggest opportunity in their entire life.

and the X factor that the former UFC fighter might be less motivated fighting for shit pay in a regional show while the no name opponent is fighting their own personal Super Bowl and the biggest opportunity in their entire life.

ANOTHER GOOD POINT

Stephan Bonnar going to Bellator to fight tito ortiz, ortiz won easily.

Seriously? Losing to Ortiz who fought 26 of his 30 pro fights in the UFC is the first exemple you thought of?

Rousimar PaulHarris

That just shows there's good talent outside the UFC.

Bendo fought very good competition in Bellator imo, against a bigger guy and made it to a decision, close fight against Chandler, will see how Rory does against Lima now.

Tito is a UFC guy as well, former champ with many title defenses.

PS: Phil Davis fought the best bellator LHW has and still won the belt.

Conor getting submitted in the local amateur org.

Bendo fought very good competition in Bellator imo, against a bigger guy and made it to a decision, close fight against Chandler, will see how Rory does against Lima now.

Tito is a UFC guy as well, former champ with many title defenses.

PS: Phil Davis fought the best bellator LHW has and still won the belt.

the thread is about ufc fighters failing in other orgs not about fighters being better in other orgs

Cody McKenzie going 1-6 after leaving UFC

Back