Dana White Called Henry Cejudo To Apologize For TUF 24 Judging

PutUpYourDux

-
Banned
Reaction score
“You know it’s bad when Dana White calls you to apologize for the judging,” Cejudo said. “He literally called me two seconds right after I sent [a] text message to him. He was like, ‘Listen Henry, I apologize. I’m sincerely sorry. You won that fight. Everybody I talked to — Sean Shelby said you won the fight, everybody that was ringside, there was not one person in that arena that thought you didn’t win that fight.’

“It was just a sincere apology and I don’t really have a relationship with Dana White,” he continued. “I just happened to text him and he was apologetic.”

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/dana-...udo-to-apologize-for-terrible-tuf-24-judging/

even without the point deduction he definitely didnt win that fight. a draw if ive ever seen one

Who cares about manlets.

That's like saying you care about whose child won in a fight at the play park.

Nobody gives a shit, give them both a medal to help them deal with the reality their height places them in.

i gave it to cejudo, but it was such a close fight that all 3 rounds could have been scored either way.

Coudl have honestly been a 30-29.

Who cares about manlets.

That's like saying you care about whose child won in a fight at the play park.

Nobody gives a shit, give them both a medal to help them deal with the reality their height places them in.
2/10 for being unoriginal but nice try

It was either a win for joe B or a draw due to that point deduction. both judges who saw it 3-0 for either fighter got it wrong. Point deduction was excessive as well I thought. Happily watch a rematch though.

i gave it to cejudo, but it was such a close fight that all 3 rounds could have been scored either way.

Coudl have honestly been a 30-29.
Joe got knocked down and worked in that first round, that was the clearest of the three.

first of all this fight was amazing from start to finish, secondly, many people thought Cejudo won clearly even with point deduction

2/10 for being unoriginal but nice try
Its the truth. No angle.

The whole FLW division is garbage. No point in watching one superior manlet, smash a bunch of inferior manlets.

I mean, you look at those guys fighting in the cage and its fine until the ref appears in the shot and these fucking guys look like children. They should have child referees dressed as adults with fake mustaches to ref flyweight bouts, might actually trick people into believing these guys are average human size.

Its the truth. No angle.

The whole FLW division is garbage. No point in watching one superior manlet, smash a bunch of inferior manlets.

I mean, you look at those guys fighting in the cage and its fine until the ref appears in the shot and these fucking guys look like children. They should have child referees dressed as adults with fake mustaches to ref flyweight bouts, might actually trick people into believing these guys are average human size.

Why are you so obsessed with other mens height? lol

Its the truth. No angle.

hahahaha

Why are you so obsessed with other mens height? lol
It's easy to shit on other people's height than acknowledge my own social, physical and mental issues.

In other words, the internet bro.

Its the truth. No angle.

Holy shit I never knew height was so damn important to someone. The Flyweight division is awesome. More fights to watch and see how many people bitch about it on Sherdog.

Its the truth. No angle.

Ahahaha ha, or get dwarf to ref

Ahahaha ha, or get dwarf to ref
It would work. Who here would doubt me?

I know I sound like an asshole sayin that, but the tall ref makes these guys look like they should be working in a chocolate factory. It's a shame because DJ would be P4P number 2 if he were human height.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back