Jessica Andrade will face Angela Hill at UFC 207

How did Hill look in her last two fights in Invicta?

WTF? That is a serious mismatch IMO and Andrade should be facing a much higher ranked opponent.

Andrade should be on the way to a title shot and Angela Hill should not be on that path.

Angela by KO.

Actually I'm not sure and would probably still favor Andrade but people shouldn't sleep on Hill, watch her Invicta fights she looks seriously evolved.

was looking for Andrade Vs Moroz...

oh well.

Isn't Angela Hill current Invicta strawweigt champion? That's some serious matchmaking then.

I guess they want Andrade to add another finish to her highlight reel before her shot at JJ.

NeoHill is pretty serious stuff. lol

I just don't get it. Andrade should be on her way to a title fight. Why aren't they at least matching her up with one of the top 10 SW's?

Rose hasn't fought since July and she does not have a fight booked to the best of my knowledge. That is the fight to make IMO.

Damn.

I was wishing for JJ vs Andrade in a couple of months....guess we have to wait longer.

I just don't get it. Andrade should be on her way to a title fight. Why aren't they at least matching her up with one of the top 10 SW's?

Rose hasn't fought since July and she does not have a fight booked to the best of my knowledge. That is the fight to make IMO.
I was actually being serious, Hill has looked really impressive in Invicta. Maybe she still isn't top 10 material but there's a pretty decent chance she could be.

Damn.

I was wishing for JJ vs Andrade in a couple of months....guess we have to wait longer.
JJ deserves her vacation, let her rest a little bit and give her title fight in Poland against Andrade

so does this mean Carla vs Claudia and Valerie vs Karolina?

I was actually being serious, Hill has looked really impressive in Invicta. Maybe she still isn't top 10 material but there's a pretty decent chance she could be.

I admittedly have not seen her fight since she left the UFC. I just think that they should have matched Andrade up with one of the top SWs currently on the roster. This matchmaking does not make sense to me.

lol @ UFC giving Hill another top 3 fighter when shes just returning

I admittedly have not seen her fight since she left the UFC. I just think that they should have matched Andrade up with one of the top SWs currently on the roster. This matchmaking does not make sense to me.
Maybe everyone else doesn't want a piece of Jessica Android but Overkill Hill does.

Hill? Did she tear it up in Invicta or something? If she's close to what she showed the UFC Jessica should completely maul her lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back