Conor McGregor vs. Prime Sherdogger

wrestlefan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is a really close one. The Sherdogger has the clear size advantage (6'5 and 260lbs ripped) but likely wouldn't subject himself to a ruleset as he is only experienced in street fights. The Sherdogger probably wouldn't risk his mental health for the peanuts the UFC would give him either, especially since he makes a fortune in his day job. Therefore I'd have to give it to McGregor via forfeit, although I doubt he'd have the balls to trash talk on this one.

I'm a little smaller than the average sherbros.

But I would take him, if the money is right.

For Him I could try to make 205lbs.

Last edited:
Uber ts can take him easy. Even frank mir was intimidated.

usZRR.jpg

Some Sherdoggers are a lean 300+ lbs, so can't be sanctioned for UFC

Prime Sherdogger can wrestle a bear and a shark at the same time while caught in a Tornadocane (That's a hurricane with a tornado for an eye), and his chin has taken blows from freight trains that were going more than twice the speed of light.

Conor'd be a dead man if he ever stepped into the cage, but he's smart and rich enough to get injured before the fight. Hopefully for him he never meets Prime Sherdogger in a dark alley, especially after ducking him like that.

Conor would probably destroy all of you cans. I'd kick his ass, but the rest of you are fucked.

The Sherdogger probably wouldn't risk his mental health for the peanuts the UFC
Not going to be a problem bro....most bros already have their PHDs so who needs more brain cells.

Anyway real Sherbros would refuse to fight such a manlet.

This is a really close one. The Sherdogger has the clear size advantage (6'5 and 260lbs ripped) but likely wouldn't subject himself to a ruleset as he is only experienced in street fights. The Sherdogger probably wouldn't risk his mental health for the peanuts the UFC would give him either, especially since he makes a fortune in his day job. Therefore I'd have to give it to McGregor via forfeit, although I doubt he'd have the balls to trash talk on this one.
1.5/10

One thing's for sure, McGreggor couldn't trash talk about making more money.

Back