What's up with

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Gunnar Nelson?

hasn't fought since May...

Vs who when he comeback?

His gal is having a baby so he is taking some time off. When he comes back he will defend his belt again either Tony or Khabib.

"Nelson was expected to face Dong Hyun Kim on November 19, 2016 at UFC Fight Night 99.[45] However on October 21, it was announced that Nelson had pulled out due to an injury and the fight was off. Kim is expected to be rescheduled for a future event.[46]"

It took me 8 seconds to find his wikipedia page

His gal is having a baby so he is taking some time off. When he comes back he will defend his belt again either Tony or Khabib.
You're thinking of Aleander Gustafsson you racist. All white people look the same to you?

He can headkick Hendricks right outta UFC, that would be nice.

I think he shud fite Nick Diaz instead of Nick fighting Lawler.

"Nelson was expected to face Dong Hyun Kim on November 19, 2016 at UFC Fight Night 99.[45] However on October 21, it was announced that Nelson had pulled out due to an injury and the fight was off. Kim is expected to be rescheduled for a future event.[46]"

It took me 8 seconds to find his wikipedia page

do you want a f*cking medal?

do you want a f*cking medal?

200.gif

He gave up on life after Conor replaced him with Dingdong danis

Suck.

Broke both of mine when I was playing B-Ball.

Hope he recover well then.
A not-very-smart kid I knew once broke both his ankles by jumping down an entire set of concrete stairs outside the school. He was told repeatedly that he would break his ankle or get hurt, and then he did it anyway and that's exactly what happened.

I had a good laugh about that back in the day.

..I went to school with some weird people.

Back