Does anybody here think Ronda can beat Cyborg for the inaugural 145 title?

Nope.

I have a better chance hooking up with the karate hottie.

Never happen. Cyborg only talks about ronda to get her name in the media, now that there is a chance of the division cyborg wants no part of it... She recently said she almost died in the bathtub trying to cut down..
If the UFC signs some 125 pound asian chicks to the division we may see cyborg compete... Dana already offered her a title shot and she turned it down..

No chance because grappling is worthless and no grappler has ever beaten an elite striker in history. Obviously.

/striking fanboy

Well, Ronda apparently walks around at 140 now and Cyborg almost died making 139, so...

Cyborg would never sign the contract for that fight. She has proven she is only interested in Rousey as a marketing tool

Rousey would win in under 1 minute, armbar. Simple

"What’s crazy about that is this: I offered Cris Cyborg a title fight at 145 pounds a month ago. She had eight weeks to get ready for it, she said she couldn’t make the weight, said she couldn’t make 145 pounds.

So then I offered her another 145-pound title fight for Brooklyn (UFC 208), she turned it down. She turned down two 145-pound title fights. One because she said she couldn’t make 145 pounds in eight weeks, and Joe Silva’s like, ‘If she can’t make 145 pounds in eight weeks, 145 isn’t the right weight class for her either.

There is no excuse, she just turned the fight down.

First of all, obviously when we did the deal with Cyborg we sat down with her and said, ‘Listen, if you can make it down to 135 pounds, maybe we can hire you a dietitian and help you get there or whatever, and get you in the mix, get you a couple of with these girls and then fight Ronda (Rousey) for the title,’ and she was all in,” “That’s why she signed the deal. Then she was having a hard time doing it, so she cut down to 140, then this whole thing about, ‘I can’t make 140 pounds.’ Finally, we just said, ‘Fuck it, alright then, we’ll make a 145-pound title for you,’ and here we go. She said, ‘I can’t make 145 pounds in eight weeks.’

This doesn’t have to do with weight. Obviously it has nothing to do with weight cutting. I don’t know what it has to do with, so we’re gonna figure it out.

And just for the record, Holly was so excited, Holly was so excited for that fight,” White said. “Her coach, [Mike] Winkeljohn, said, ‘That’s not the right fight for Holly.’ So Holly had to turn it down, so we went for Germaine, and Germaine wants the fight."= Dana white

=====================================================================
cyborgs reply was she almost died in a bathtub trying to make weight... she talked trash to get her name in the media, now that Holly and others are stepping up she wants no part of it....

Cyborg would never sign the contract for that fight. She has proven she is only interested in Rousey as a marketing tool

Rousey would win in under 1 minute, armbar. Simple

go away edmund. we already told you to leave sherdog and never return.

49fb9838879c79101628fb664fb0e280.gif

Cyborg smashes Rousey at 145.
Cyborg is an all around better more powerful, bigger, much meaner, Holly Holm with a ground game.

Ronda wants no part of Cyborg, and never has. Cyborg would destroy her.

no, she cannot and it's ok because she was the 135 pound champion and is an active 135 pound competitor so does not need to fight at 145 to save Cyborg's career. if she manages to win the 135 belt back, she has new challengers and at worst, a personal grudge rematch with Holm. I'm shocked how patient Dana is for Cryborg after the chances he's been given and how much she now just wanted challengers to meet her demands at 140 and now she's even saying no to catchweights that were designed to help her.

Back