Dana / UFC Should cut Cain......

DC23

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
.... if he loses his next fight.

I love the guy but hear me out.

If he loses, it's conformation that his body is ruined. He's already talking about surgery. He isn't anywhere near a Title shot either.

Plus, it sends a HUGE message to the union / GSP.

I will cut you if you aren't careful with this sort of talk.

<mma3>

@One MMA Fan , look at this garbage.

Last edited:
Just six months ago he thoroughly dispatched Travis Browne and earned "performance of the night" and you think a loss warrants him to be cut?

tumblr_oa3il2KhZE1upwz95o1_400.gif

Bellator would love that.

Yea right. they won't stay cutting high level HWS right now

lol at suggesting he's not anywhere near a title shot in a shallow heavyweight division.

He's still quite possibly the best HW in the world and is very fun to watch, they will never cut him because of that and also because he appeals to the Mexican market. UFC would never allow Bellator to have him at any cost unless Cain goes on a losing streak.

lol at suggesting he's not anywhere near a title shot in a shallow heavyweight division.

If he loses against Werdum he's nowhere near it.

lol....

Just six months ago he thoroughly dispatched Travis Browne and earned "performance of the night" and you think a loss warrants him to be cut?

Anyone who lands spinning shit on Travis Browne is OK in my book.

I don't agree with or like your opinion and will give you the benefit of the doubt that this is really a dull sort of joke.

let me guess, his tattoo is still bothering you?

Browne is the most overated guy ever.

Cant strike for shit,and has 0 ground game,he gets by on being big

It's Travis Browne. What threat did he have on Cain? His coach is Edmund for christ sake. Cain was basically fed a can in that fight.

HW is already thin with talent, you want the UFC to make it even more watered down......

It's Travis Browne. What threat did he have on Cain? His coach is Edmund for christ sake. Cain was basically fed a can in that fight.

That "can" was 18-3-1 and ranked #7 in the heavyweight division.

Browne is the most overated guy ever.

Cant strike for shit,and has 0 ground game,he gets by on being big

Well that would even make the TS statement even more ridiculous, to have one of the heavyweights best fighters released after a loss and have the division that much more shallow.

UFC cutting Cain? No way. They have handed Cain so much and tried so hard to give him the belt. He's had multiple title shots that I don't think were warranted.

They did cut him once

Back