I re-watched every single GSP fight and can now say with 100% certainty that Conor would destroy him

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
And it wouldn't even be close.

GSP sets up all of his takedowns with strikes (duh!), the problem with this against Conor is that his strikes would be easily countered by Conor and he'd be KO'ed stiff.

i hate the way gsp fights, but gsp would beat conor in my opinion. conor would never stop his takedown. it would be boring as fuck, and another 50-45, but it is what it is.

Wrestlefuck would get a whole new meaning.

i hate the way gsp fights, but gsp would beat conor in my opinion. conor would never stop his takedown. it would be boring as fuck, and another 50-45, but it is what it is.

He would submit him. In his prime he absolutely submits him. But Connor is still improving. I don't think he has hit his prime yet.

GSP is afraid to move up in weight unlike Conor who fought an opponent way bigger than him.

I watched most of GSP's fight also, why would you remind me of this TS? Point fights are better off forgotten. I also disagree if we're talking prime GSP.

pinocchio-970x545.jpg

TS

Mini Mendes put Connie is every position he wanted to. Missionary, doggy, you name it.

chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor1.jpg

If Mini Mendes can do all that on a couple weeks notice, GSP would have his way with Connie.

Dear diary...

Blah-blah..Oh wait I wrote this on Sherdog?

GSP is going to pinch his nipples and then commence the takedown train.

a) You must have a lot of time on your hands

b) Given that GSP hasn't fought in several years, Conor perhaps beating him at this point is not saying that much.

Last edited:
And it wouldn't even be close.

GSP sets up all of his takedowns with strikes (duh!), the problem with this against Conor is that his strikes would be easily countered by Conor and he'd be KO'ed stiff.
You've made 2 Conor threads in 14 minutes. We get it. You like to troll.

Back