So is Ronda going to 125?

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
If she is 140 now, three weeks before her fight, could she make 125 in the future?

Is this why the UFC has not created a 125 pound division for women yet? They want to make sure Ronda is on board first. If so, it's more favorable treatment in that she'll have the chance to be a two weight champ a la Conor.

she could, it's easier to cut fat.

Who will they have to compete there? Ronda is gonna supersize after fights, she wouldn't make the cut.

Yep, she's going to 125kg shortly after the fight.

If she is 140 now, three weeks before her fight, could she make 125 in the future?

Is this why the UFC has not created a 125 pound division for women yet? They want to make sure Ronda is on board first. If so, it's more favorable treatment in that she'll have the chance to be a two weight champ a la Conor.

Wouldn't she have to beat Nunes first?

Ronda vs Joanna at 125?

would watch

won't happen

It just dawned on me how enjoyable 2016 was with Ronda on hiatus. It appears the ride is over.

Ronda vs Joanna at 125?

would watch

won't happen
maxresdefault.jpg

y'all "Al Bundy's" hate women with a passion.....must enjoy the company of men smh

She loses 1 match and needs to switch weight classes? lol

I must be seeing shit. I really thought the title said Ronda going back to 205.

y'all "Al Bundy's" hate women with a passion.....must enjoy the company of men smh
Not liking one particular woman does not equal hating all women. Or have you honestly, truly never once met a person who happened to be female that you didn't like?

Yeah she could, but she doesn't want to cut weight like that.

Back