Odds Rousey calls it quits

If she loses, she'll retire.

Im going to play it safe and say 50/50.

It take a lot of energy to be a rockstar Joe.

The only way she would stay is if after Amanda abuses her she realizes that Hollywood won't be calling anymore and she still needs to get paid.

I think she wins the belt back and then calls it quits
This is possible as well. I want Nunes to win, but if Ronda does win I think she might retire anyway. No reason to stick around and risk her health any more, especially if she wants to do other things in life.

This is possible as well. I want Nunes to win, but if Ronda does win I think she might retire anyway. No reason to stick around and risk her health any more, especially if she wants to do other things in life.

No reason to stick around and have to think of excuses not to face Cyborg either.

If Rousey loses she will quit. If she wins she will fight the Shevchenko-Pena winner, then rematch Holm, then retire.

No reason to stick around and have to think of excuses not to face Cyborg too.
Well that's a given. She may have honestly believed she would beat Cyborg at one point - and then came Holly and her high kick and Ronda realized Cyborg is probably not the fight she wants to take.

That Goldie comment is etched into my mind for some reason.
Rogan answer was so ggod tho;

She's getting punched in the face, it has nothing to do being a rockstar.

lmao

my thoughts is the ass in ur av is fucking edible. unlike hondas. so ur winning already dude

90% that she will retire after the fight.
100% after a loss me think.

Depends on the prospects of her acting career...is an Entourage sequel coming out ;)

What else can she do to keep support Travis Browne and their potential A level athlete chidlren

Back