"I’m really scared to lose my reference on reality." - Rousey

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/ufc-superstar-ronda-rousey-refuses-9403354

UFC superstar Ronda Rousey has revealed that she tries not to call herself 'famous' because she is scared of that reality.

I try not to call myself famous or think about it too much, because I’m scared of it,” Rousey is quoted as saying by MMA Mania. “I’m really scared to lose my reference on reality.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

ronda-sad-660x400.jpg

UNILAD-rousey21595-640x366.jpg

Did Ronda fuck your mom or something bro?

Don't fight Nunes then, because she is surely going to knock you retarded.

Nunes will fuck on your sense of reality, real good.

Reference on reality. Sounds like she's been reading Alan Watts quotes or something.

Shows how weak her view of her own identity is.

Ronda needs to see a shrink like asap. Im not even hating, she obviously needs mental help.

Well it's fair, she's well known for her solid reference on reality..

Wait.....what?

Reference on reality. Sounds like she's been reading Alan Watts quotes or something.

Travis got her some chocolates and an inspirational quote calendar for Valentine's Day this year. It's really paying off.

I'm a Ronda fan and want to see her come back and win the title, but quotes like this are not encouraging.

The Ronda that used to crush everybody said things like, "There's no amount of press that can save these girls from me."

She better have that pillow ready after ufc 207

Shows how weak her view of her own identity is.
Yeah, these are actually big words, not sure if she really knows what they mean. She's basically telling us she's going clinically insane. Probably way past that point, come to think of it..

If she loses again especially if its another vicious KO she might actually suicide

I think she'll win this fight but if she does lose, she is not coming back ever.

Back