Jonathan Dwight Jones deadlifts 600 pounds

lol, nice you got me..

Is it just me or could that comment be misconstrued as him admitting that he was on steroids?

Does a membership to that gym come included with supplements?

Lol I appreciate how the first 2 posts don't mess around just get straight to what everyone's thinking.

26307662.jpg

Footcream Replacement Therapy

If he wants to be cloud then let him be cloud.

To be honest, it's not that impressive. I DL nearly 400lbs (non-sumo 'cause I'm not a homosexual) at 6' and about 170lbs. To be fair I DL slightly less and weight slightly more at the moment because I got a slipped disk from rugby a while back that put me out of training. But I wouldn't consider myself an advanced lifter and I'm far from being a world class athlete.

To be honest, it's not that impressive. I DL nearly 400lbs (non-sumo 'cause I'm not a homosexual) at 6' and about 170lbs. To be fair I DL slightly less and weight slightly more at the moment because I got a slipped disk from rugby a while back that put me out of training. But I wouldn't consider myself an advanced lifter and I'm far from being a world class athlete.

so you don't consider lifting 50% more than you impressive?

Damnnnnn, Jones is almost as strong as Platinum Make Perry

that is a lot of weight. doesn't make him a better fighter though. in fact ol eyepokey has probably gotten worse steadily worse since his shogun destroying days

Pulling sumo?
Baby weight?
Dropping the fucking bar?

Oh jon boy I am disappoint

so you don't consider lifting 50% more than you impressive?
For a world-class, professional athlete who walks around at about 60lbs more than me and doesn't have a desk job...no I don't find it impressive.

lol, nice you got me..

Is it just me or could that comment be misconstrued as him admitting that he was on steroids?

I have a conspiracy about Jones' self mocking nature as of late. He's doing that grappling event Sonnen runs - which I thought was surprising as Sonnen talked about Jones hiding under the cage in Jackson's - if true or not, surely would have pissed him off. Sonnen was irate at Jones' PR woman when he was flagged. I wouldn't be surprised if Sonnen sat him down and told him to make light of the whole thing and compared his situation with his.

NB: 99% of this post is probably bollocks.

post a video of you lifting 400lbs or you're making it up anyway
I don't have one from when I last did it, I don't really care for filming myself but the most I did was I think 397 (I'm from the UK so we use KG plates - it was 180kg) and currently have a torn quad (again because of rugby, lucky me). When I'm not injured I'll try to get a video. I got my DL back up to about 375 (170kg) before my leg.

Back