Did any of Fedor's opponents ever trash talk him?

Ogawa refused to touch gloves with Fedor

fedor-ogawa.gif

Fedor touched gloves all over his can face for his insolence

Cans and freakshows don't bother trash talking.

For the GOAT, everybody has respect.

Werdum tried I think. Something about saying "fuck your mother". Not really a big Fedor fan but always want to see Werdum Knocked the fuck out

Not really his opponents but guys like Dana and opponents' trainers.

no because everyone was scared of him in his prime

who the fuck would try to trash talk a prime fedor?

Only random guys in different organisations and weight classes like Marcus Davis.

Werdum tried I think. Something about saying "fuck your mother". Not really a big Fedor fan but always want to see Werdum Knocked the fuck out

raw

Feels like Ive been taking crazy pills all these years seeing how everyone loves Werdum.

raw

Feels like Ive been taking crazy pills all these years seeing how everyone loves Werdum.
I used to like him but he is too abrasive and annoying, then hides behind the Werdum face and acts like he is doing nothing wrong. It wouldn't work so much for him if he wasnt as successful in mma.

I used to like him but he is too abrasive and annoying, then hides behind the Werdum face and acts like he is doing nothing wrong. It wouldn't work so much for him if he wasnt as successful in mma.

I kinda liked him until he started using that troll face of his everywhere. Was cheering so hard when Miocic smashed it in

IYB6XVb.gif

Exactly, he'll act like a cunt and be all cutesy and goofy-like to make people forget about him actually being a cunt.

Not so much trashtalk but I remember Bigfoot getting in his face at the weigh in which can be taken as disrespect

Cans and freakshows don't bother trash talking.

He fought the best competition around during his reign in pride and dominated all except when he got rocked by Fujita.

You ask every UFC fighter who the greatest of all time is and I bet the majority say fedor

They can't. It's a blasphemy even amoung the fighters themselves.

Back