Jones should just go Veg*n

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I am going to start a thread during the Xmas breAK THAT DETAILS 3 REASONS why Jonny "No bone" Jones should go Veban..

1 - Erectile dysfunction is the first sign of heart disease.

2 - Heart disease is curable

3 - You don't want to go up to heavy weight pussy!

Last edited:
veganoralsex.jpg

I don't care much for Jon Jones' dick but on the other hand im vegan and i think we should all go Vegan

Worst part about being a vegan is telling everyone you're gay.

Jones should just go... And fuck off.

The dude takes cheating to the next level.

Most guys that go vegan start losing fights. Jon Fitch, Shane Carwin.. Going vegan marked the beginning of the end of both their UFC careers.

Why not, it works for the P4P MOST POWERFUL MAMMAL ON THE PLANET, surely it could work for Jonny Bones.

silverback_gorilla_2_by_tl3319-d2xveh3.jpg

Most guys that go vegan start losing fights. Jon Fitch, Shane Carwin.. Going vegan marked the beginning of the end of both their UFC careers.

Nah.

Until Nate lost to Conor, vegan UFC fighters were something like 5-0 in the USADA era.

Why not, it works for the P4P MOST POWERFUL MAMMAL ON THE PLANET, surely it could work for Jonny Bones.

Nah.

Until Nate lost to Conor, vegan UFC fighters were something like 5-0 in the USADA era.
That rubber match will be another great pay day for said Veg*n fellow…

Nah.

Gorillas aren't vegan fam. They eat insects and shit.

That rubber match will be another great pay day for said Veg*n fellow…

I was keeping track for a while but got lazy and stopped. I think it was Nate, Hunto and Bruce Leroy I was tracking. Hunto's loss to Broids Lesnar obviously doesn't count for shit, so the losses are Nate to Conor and Cacares losing the split decision to Yair Rodriguez.

Before that I think Caceres was 2-0, Hunto was 2-0 and Nate was 2-0 under USADA. Or something. Like I said, I got lazy.

I don't know if there are any other vegan UFC fighters since USADA kicked off.

Back