50 Cent claims Floyd Mayweather seriously wants to fight Conor McGregor @ FOX Sports Live

Are 50 and Conor boys again?
I thought they hated each now

Conor is desperate for a real pay check....too bad, he can't stand up to the UFC since Conor is a Yes man.

Of course he would love to. Mcgregor would love that too....it would make them three fiddy million (each).

but can 50 Cent post a video of his son saying he loves him?

Conor is desperate for a real pay check....too bad, he can't stand up to the UFC since Conor is a Yes man.

Watch and see how much conor makes for his next ufc fight. He won't fight again, unless it's a big step up...

Such a joke, he would lose 100 out of 100 times

Many men... wish death upon UFC, lag in my steam dog and I can't see, I tryin' to be the fan I am destined to be, but champions want to take my cards away.

MMA Gloves Mutha Fuka!
Plus the $1K Gs that come with it...

Go shawty, it's yo red panty night. Go shawty, it's yo red panty night. And you know we dont give a fuck cus it's that red panty night

my bad
I dont see color, got confused for a minute

Is 50 still Floyds boy
They had a huge public argument at one point
Nah they're not boys, that's why 50 cent saying this is garbage

I hope this fight happens and Conor get canned into oblivion

Many men... wish death upon UFC, lag in my steam dog and I can't see, I tryin' to be the fan I am destined to be, but champions want to take my cards away.

giphy.gif

Jalen Rose said that supposedly the fight was gonna happen cinco de mayo weekend in 2017. For whatever that's worth.

I've been patiently waiting for Mayweather money to lay on
He will beat me so bad but baby I dont care, I'm ready to get rolled on
Khabib will expose me soon and I can't do this bullshit act for so long
If you thinking I'm even gonna try to beat Mayweather, your so wrong

- Conor

Back