Ronda will destroy Amanda Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

StraightleftKO

2 belt champion
@Brown
Reaction score
Mark my words. In 3 weeks we will see a new rejuvenated Ronda take back her crown and become the queen of WMMA once again. I predict first round stoppage via submission from Ronda. I will make sure to bump this thread when it happens and for all you salty Ronda haters I will drink all your tears after UFC 207. War Ronda. Welcome back champ and Conor bless.

24-ronda-rousey.w245.h368.jpg

Mark my words. In 3 weeks we will see a new rejuvenated Ronda take back her crown and become the queen of WMMA once again. I predict first round stoppage via submission from Ronda. I will make sure to bump this thread when it happens and for all you salty Ronda haters I will drink all your tears after UFC 207. War Ronda. Welcome back champ and Conor bless.

6358374624349712391749496284_07d25f45_ronda-rousey-main.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

Only chance is if she catches an arm in a scramble, not beating her standing up.

I think Honda will win as well. But I think you should put your money where your mouth is.

She can win. I dont think she will but she can for sure. Holm murks her again, though. Schevchenko would murk her too. Basically any girl with developed striking would.

Cat Zingano TKO'd Nunes, Ronda beat Zingano in 14 seconds, MMA math predicts the return of the Queen of WMMA :) tumblr_ntrefs2KQu1qjhfpro1_1280 (1).jpg

She can win. I dont think she will but she can for sure. Holm murks her again, though. Schevchenko would murk her too. Basically any girl with developed striking would.
tumblr_ncmapgFxVm1qaa8d1o5_250.gif

Fisherman suplexed by a high school wrestler.
Let that sink in

It's possible. I def like Rousey & garbandt for that night. Might be my parlay

Outside of what Ronda was doing, arm-bars are pretty rare nowadays, especially agains BJJ black belts. Ronda better have another trick up her sleeve or else she is getting beat.

tate choked Holm. Did you watch Holy vs Ronda? that gif doesnt guarantee you shit.
The gif shows that AN can't wrestle because she is being thrown by some1 that can't wrestle.
Wrestling is kinda important.

Didn't Nunes defeat Shevchenko?

I think Ronda is in trouble.
She should have taken an easier fight coming off her loss.

The gif shows that AN can't wrestle because she is being thrown by some1 that can't wrestle.

i do think Ronda can win. I wouldnt be surprised if she does. I just believe that her mind set after getting besmirched and this long ass layoff (ringrust) will play a big factor.

Well I hope she worked on her stand up and footwork. And not with Edmond or Browne.

Ronda is the betting favorite in this fight, so you aren't really going out on a limb there compadre. Also the way these two women fight, the winner will most likely run through their opponent as they both blitz their opponents. I personally think Ronda will win as well, but I also can't see her dealing with adversity if Nunes cracks her.

You saying Cat Zingano can't wrestle, since she ragdolled Nunes with perfect "suplex"? How many female fighters can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back