Luke Thomas: Nurses Couldn't Take Cris Cyborg's Blood Because It was Too Thick

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
So according to Luke Thomas, both Holly and Cyborg turned down the fight. Plus, for her last fight, Cyborg was so weak after weigh-in's she couldn't even warm up before the fight. Now, she won't take a fight at 140 ever again and wants at least 12 weeks notice. Luke says some other interesting stuff in the video below:

Lay off the creatine. Do activities such as long distance running and cycling to get your weight down before even contemplate cutting.

[/fin]

Wow. So Dana White wasn't exactly telling the truth in his new smear campaign. Who would have thought?

One would think Dana will be challenged on this issue in his next interview for sure. He probably won't.

remember her bs explanation for getting busted for stanozolol?

Remember all the times she ran her mouth?

She should leave the UFC.

Blood so thick they cant extract it using a needle sounds really really really bad to me.

So according to Luke Thomas, both Holly and Cyborg turned down the fight. Plus, for her last fight, Cyborg was so weak after weigh-in's she couldn't even warm up before the fight. Now, she won't take a fight at 140 ever again and wants at least 12 weeks notice. Luke says some other interesting stuff in the video below:

really? and where are the documents showing proof of this?

because leading up to the fight she was getting regular checkups and the doctors said she was A+. So how can she be worse AFTER the fight. After she's rehydrated and well fed. How can she be healthy while cutting weight but unhealthy after the fight when she has replenished herself?

I'm tired of Cyborg's bullshit. I could care less at this point if she gets cut and goes away forever.

The only way this makes sense to me is if "it" = "cyborgs muscles"

So she can't make 145lbs without at least 3 months notice, she's not interested in a 145lb division in the UFC, and she's been calling out 135lb'ers for catchweight fights. Awesome sauce.

really? and where are the documents showing proof of this?

because leading up to the fight she was getting regular checkups and the doctors said she was A+. So how can she be worse AFTER the fight. After she's rehydrated and well fed. How can she be healthy while cutting weight but unhealthy after the fight when she has replenished herself?

I'm tired of Cyborg's bullshit. I could care less at this point if she gets cut and goes away forever.
That's a good point. They've pulled fighters off of cards when they were having bad weight cuts. It sounded like Cyborg was on the verge of death.

Hmm. Many nutritionists and weightcutting experts on Sherdog..
She can just run and stop taking supplements...?
She should stop lifting weights for a while...?

I am sure she has a lot of professionals around her that knows what to do to make weight, but they obviously can't get her down to 135... If she was able to make the weightcut, she would. 135 is where the money is, so it is the place to be.

Hmm. Many nutritionists and weightcutting experts on Sherdog..
She can just run and stop taking supplements...?
She should stop lifting weights for a while...?

I am sure she has a lot of professionals around her that knows what to do to make weight, but they obviously can't get her down to 135... If she was able to make the weightcut, she would. 135 is where the money is, so it is the place to be.
Sorry but it doesn't take a nutritionist, a weight cutting expert, or anything similar to know that it is entirely possible for a human being to lose weight.

Cyborg wants to keep the muscle and frame she has for her 145lb body and weigh in at 135lbs with it. It doesn't work like that. Its simple and obvious she cannot somehow magically make 135lbs with her current frame.

Just like it is simple and obvious that she is a human being and can therefore lose a few pounds by changing her diet and exercise routines.

If she doesn't want to, that is perfectly fine. Just stop pretending it is somehow impossible for her body to weigh in at 135lbs by making modifications to diet and exercise.

So lose some muscle mass. It's not that difficult a concept to get your head around.

the real reason she won't agree to any of these title fights at 145 is bc she knows they won't be in Brasil & she can't pay to play around the drug testing here in Nevada, this chick is a fraud & anyone with eyes knows it but too many Ronda haters want to pretend like she's naturally just 160 & ripped & that's why she can't make 135

Lay off the creatine. Do activities such as long distance running and cycling to get your weight down before even contemplate cutting.

[/fin]
Said by an expert who knows nothing about cyborgs body and how it works. Some things might work for some people but not everyone.

I'm sick of this shit.

She needs to stop acting like a victim it's pathetic. She does everything she can (including steroids) to get absolutely as big as possible, then cries about how she can't make weight. She DESPERATELY wants to fight smaller, weaker competition. Wants us to feel sorry for her because she can't be huge AND fight smaller people at the same time.

Embarrassing.

If I take steroids, eat like an Army and lift weights like a monster and get my weight up to say, 225, and try to cut weight to 185 so I can beat up people way smaller than me, of course I'm going to "almost die" during my "impossible" weight cut.

If I stop doing everything I can to get huge, and my walking-around-weight comes down to say 205, THEN I start my weight cut, I'll be fine.

But then I won't have a huge size advantage! Poor me! Ah so unfair all I want to do is beat up smaller fighters. I'm such a victim. I'm crying on camera for sympathy now.

PLEASE.

remember her bs explanation for getting busted for stanozolol?

Remember all the times she ran her mouth?

She should leave the UFC.
Agreed. Her bone structure has changed so much she's more manlike. Makes it harder to lose weight with a heavier bone structure.

the real reason she won't agree to any of these title fights at 145 is bc she knows they won't be in Brasil & she can't pay to play around the drug testing here in Nevada, this chick is a fraud & anyone with eyes knows it but too many Ronda haters want to pretend like she's naturally just 160 & ripped & that's why she can't make 135
According to the ufc they conduct the same strict testing as nevada if the fights are in another country.

Back