When Ronda got knocked out I felt sad :(

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a huge Ronda fan it was heartbreaking seeing her get knocked out. I truly thought she was invincible or at least the talent level in WMMA was low enough she would never lose. Seeing her arms flail as she got brutally knocked out made me sad. It's one thing to lose it's another to be brutally knocked out like that. Then these low life's on the internet started saying the meanest things. How soon people forget she was a great champion and the ONLY reason WMMA exists in the UFC. I look forward to her return where she will shut you inbred haters up once and for all.
#TheQueenIsBack​

IMG_2006.JPG

I was a hater back than so it was lotta fun but now i want her to win.

I was a hater back than so it was lotta fun but now i want her to win.
screen-shot-2015-11-16-at-1-00-39-pm.jpg

Seeing her get outclassed and then knocked into Armenia was so beautiful

It was a brutal night for me. It was also the night I rejoined the UFC section, was doing War Room posting previously, for the most part.
Couldn't let these people think Rousey fans were gone.
I just hope she wins which is think she has a solid 68% chance of doing. All I want this holiday season

IMO MMA and especially WMMA needs Ronda so I'm glad she's returning. It's obvious that the majority of Sherdog was thrilled when she got KO'd but man that was a brutal loss and she doesn't deserve half the hate she gets around here.

Haha I agree TS. Her fights in Strikeforce were awesome. I don't understand why she gets so much hate.

Without Ronda, the women's BW division will turn into the men's FLW division.

Ronda needs to win and fight Cyborg, or else...

She was so arrogant leading up to the fight it was crazy. She had that KO coming.

Yep.

Ronda is a damn good fighter and a very entertaining one at that. 100% finish rate with a really impressive run.

People get caught up in how weak the division is, how insane the PR hype machine was, and how she could be an overly competitive bitch at times - but that shouldn't completely negate the rest imo. MMA fans are a fickle bunch.

As a serious Ronda fan I don't even acknowledge the Holly "loss". It was a pure fluke on every level

IMO MMA and especially WMMA needs Ronda so I'm glad she's returning. It's obvious that the majority of Sherdog was thrilled when she got KO'd but man that was a brutal loss and she doesn't deserve half the hate she gets around here.
I agree. She deserves about 79% of it. 50% is too low.

I felt bad for her and stopped hating her. but I was elated to see her get a comeuppance.

Back