Could you imagine Conor calling out Cruz, Cruz calling out MM, Miocic calling out Cormier etc?

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Or even Miesha calling out PVZ?

You couldn't, right? Cause calling out a smaller fighter is a bitch move, right?

So what the fuck are you all doing defending Cyborg, who is a natural lightweight (yeah, she's not a natural featherweight, almost died cutting down to 140lbs like she said) for calling out Ronda who can cut easily to 135?

Cyborg just want that red panty night, calling out the smaller fighter lol, what a chicken, why not calling Gabi Garcia instead?

Been done a thousand times.. We get it you don't like Cyborg

who is she suppose to call out then gabi garcia???

Honestly who would even object to Borg vs CM Punk at catchweight

You know they were fighting in the same division and Ronda went down so she wouldn't fight her, right?

Honestly i dont think ppl even like cyborg they just want to hate on ronda. and at one point cyborg was the last hope to stop her.

Ronda started her career at 145 and won a Judo Olympic medal at 154lbs.

Or even Miesha calling out PVZ?

You couldn't, right? Cause calling out a smaller fighter is a bitch move, right?

So what the fuck are you all doing defending Cyborg, who is a natural lightweight (yeah, she's not a natural featherweight, almost died cutting down to 140lbs like she said) for calling out Ronda who can cut easily to 135?

Cyborg just want that red panty night, calling out the smaller fighter lol, what a chicken, why not calling Gabi Garcia instead?
You're either a UFC shill, or just a cuck naturally.

Most of us wanna see the only interesting fight in women's mma right now, and dont give a shit about the 5 or 10, or 15 lbs that stand between them.

Then you have a group that doesn't want Cyborg anywhere near Ronda cause they know what will happen, and that's where all these obstacles and stipulations come up.

Basically the fight will happen if Ronda just says "ok fuck it, I'll just cut 5 lbs less and I'll fight you at 140". It's that simple, but she wont do it.

You know they were fighting in the same division and Ronda went down so she wouldn't fight her, right?
Cruz and MM fought in the same division too and I don't see Cruz calling out MM

Can Cyborg make 135 lbs? Can Ronda do it? So who's the smaller fighter?

Yes, I can imagine it, especially after hearing you girls talk about "money fights" for the better part of a year.

Basically the fight will happen if Ronda just says "ok fuck it, I'll just cut 5 lbs less and I'll fight you at 140". It's that simple, but she wont do it.

Basically every fight can happen, MM vs Miocic, McGregor vs Jones, Cruz vs Romero...

What's the point of fighting in clear disadventage?

Let's make Cruz vs Cormier to see who is better p4p fighter

Ronda started her career at 145 and won a Judo Olympic medal at 154lbs.
Before talking about Judo learn how weigh-in system works there dude

Basically, if Cyborg was a good judoka she would participate in the heavyweight division while Ronda is a middleweight

Also, Cyborg started her career at 135, she lost and we know what happened, she juiced up

Last edited:
I completely agree TS. The amount of hate Ronda receives from these geeks on Sherdog is incredible.

Cyborg is one of the least likable fighters ever. She gets caught roiding, she calls out smaller fighters but expects them to move up to face her, she makes tons of excuses, etc.

Who cares, they're fighters.

Cruz and MM fought in the same division too and I don't see Cruz calling out MM

Can Cyborg make 135 lbs? Can Ronda do it? So who's the smaller fighter?
Cyborg can't make 135 lbs, I'm not disputing that.. and why would Cruz call him out when they fought already and he beat him.

Back