Dana seems to be pissed at Cerrone for joining the MMAAA, is it a warning to other fighters?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...ack-at-scumbag-bjork-for-involvement-in-mmaaa

Dana recently talked about the MMAAA and went in on Cerrone for never being champ and rarely headlining cards and having the nerve to be upset with the UFC. the fighters who started and represent the newly established MMAAA have really put their necks on the line for everyone and Dana has seemed to have fired the first shot.

Do you have a link? Cerrone always entertains, and although never attained the title, is still one of the best fighters on the planet in my opinion.....

well tbh if the boat thing is true, he has a valid reason to be pissed.

well, guess what..fighters been pissed with him for a loooong while. SO YOU WANT TO BE A PROMOTER?!?!?!?!?!

He'll do noothin.

On Rebney:
They’re saying, ‘you know, when I was a promoter, we paid 53 percent of the revenue.’ Because there was no f*cking revenue! You’re paying 53 percent, there was no f*cking revenue! Listen, if that’s the way we’re going to gauge this, back in the old days? Then I was paying 250 percent of the f*cking revenue. What a piece of shit this guy is.
Yeah, he doesn’t have a job. The motive is he’s unemployed. That’s a pretty good motive.
On Cowboy:
I’m a little shocked that Cowboy Cerrone didn’t give me a call. If you’re that unhappy or whatever. Let me tell you this, too. First of all, he’s only headlined like three fights, right? Fight Nights. He’s headlined three fights in his career, never held a title in the WEC, never held a title in the UFC, right? And a couple of years ago, he was on his boat, he gets into a beef with a guy in another boat. He’s in big trouble. Who does he call? He calls me. What do I do? I go out and find him the best criminal defense lawyer and I spent over $100,000 of my own money.

Thats messed up by cowboy if Dana bailed him out and spent over 100k of his own money. He could've called him at the least.

Dana picked out one guy who is trying to help ALL fighters. It is good Dana has done things for Donald, but the company needs to do things for these fighters. Best line by Dana was "That's because there was no fucking revenue." I laughed for about five minutes at that one.

Industry tremors. We're gonna enter a messy era before something comes along and changes shit.

well tbh if the boat thing is true, he has a valid reason to be pissed.
If it is true, shame on Cerrone. Dana saved him from becoming the inspiration for Penitentiary IV - Return of Midnight Thud.

Didn't they pay him peanuts for so long? Sure pay pocket change for Cerrone's legal defense, but it still probably adds up to peanuts.

Scorched earth.

Dana's no pissed about this joining up with this org just that he didn't have the courtesy to call him about it first.

Don't be surprised if some of your favorite fighters go missing.

WnVvhaO.gif

Back