If DJ breaks Anderson Silva's Record

SirRealKiller

SOOTHSAYER
@purple
Reaction score
The Spider is still the GOAT.

Nobody dominated so much and made it look so easy.

MM is badass but not sure he's even top 10 All Time.

MM is a great fighter, but it's a paper thin division. He's gonna have to double up on that record to have an argument

Anderson had balls to move up to 205 twice as a champ

Edit: 3 times, not twice!

Last edited:
Fedor, GSP,Jones and MM are ahead of him.

I didn't think he always made it look very easy

Who would you have top 10 all time? I'd definitely have dj there

silvavsfranklin2_medium.gif

DJ%20Cejudo%20Knee_zpskh3pj0ux.gif

Last edited:
The Spider is still the GOAT.

Nobody dominated so much and made it look so easy.

MM is badass but not sure he's even top 10 All Time.

Why just him? He wouldn't be ahead of Aldo, GSP or Jones either

He can win 20 straight, who cares it's against 125 lb manlets.

Anderson slept grown men, moved up and did it to 205's too. His streak is more impressive when you consider how easily one strike can change everything as you go higher up in the weight classes, and how he was clowning his victims before finishing them spectacularly.

There's only one...

<{silvanormal}>

He can win 20 straight, who cares it's against 125 lb manlets.

Anderson slept grown men, moved up and did it to 205's too. His streak is more impressive when you consider how easily one strike can change everything as you go higher up in the weight classes.

There's only one...

<{silvanormal}>
Yea Anderson fought all those hard hitters like Demain Maia, Thales Leites, Chael Sonnen, Yushin Okami, Travis Lutter...

Yea Anderson fought all those hard hitters like Demain Maia, Thales Leites, Chael Sonnen, Yushin Okami, Travis Lutter...
You've been here for 12 years and you post that nonsense?

We get it, you dont like Anderson Silva, but to bring up any argument in attempt to deny him being one of the greatest fighters mma has ever seen just makes you look stupid.

You've been here for 12 years and you post that nonsense?

We get it, you dont like Anderson Silva, but to bring up any argument in attempt to deny him being one of the greatest fighters mma has ever seen just makes you look stupid.
I don't like him so much that I made a highlight of him.

and I love how you made a prejudiced post about Mighty Mouse and discredited his accomplishments and then turn around and call me a hater. You're a goof.

Last edited:
MM is a great fighter, but it's a paper thin division. He's gonna have to double up on that record to have an argument

Let's see if MM can go up in weight and destroy the former champ, like how Silva did to Forrest Griffin. MM vs. Dillashaw? I'd pick Dillashaw.

Let's see if MM can go up in weight and destroy the former champ, like how Silva did to Forrest Griffin. MM vs. Dillashaw? I'd pick Dillashaw.
Mm vs Barao

At fw

Back