Robin Black's Breakdown of Korean Superboy and Killer Cub

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Robin's breakdown between Choi and Swanson this Saturday. Robin is a bit melodramatic with his oration, but I can appreciate his passion for Choi's skill set, and he did tout this kid as the next big thing.

Stopped watching Robin Black a while ago...but I watched this one just for Choi

Stopped watching Robin Black a while ago...but I watched this one just for Choi

LOL Same here, he is the one who let me know about him, so I have to give him props for that.

Are Choi's hands hot lava though.

that's a fun hype job i guess but not really a good breakdown.

Amazing that this bum still has a job, easily one of the worst mma analysts in the game...he should go back to singing shitty music...he was slightly better at that.

Who you got @Hardkore? Choi?

Its a tough one, Cub hasn't been stopped in a longtime by KO, only by sub vis Edgar. Most likely, Cub going to use leg kicks and oblique kicks to keep DHC at range and disrupt his timing and rhythm. I think Choi has more ways to win KO/TKO/ or decision, whereas most likely if Cub wins it'll be by decision. I'm picking Choi by TKO 2nd rd, he drops him and will start unloading heavy GnP.

Amazing that this bum still has a job, easily one of the worst mma analysts in the game...he should go back to singing shitty music...he was slightly better at that.

He isn't terrible, but he needs to ease up on the hyperbole.

I don't care for his presentation that much but Black does have some very interesting points of view every once in a while . Also nailed it a few times with his predictions of how fights play out right down to Bispings counters and possibly winning the rematch with an overconfident Rockhold.

i enjoy robin black when he is doing his shows on the fight network with john ramdeen and john pollock, but these breakdowns suck man. not only because hes being overdramatic, and imo kind of annoying he doesn't even really breakdown the fight. he's just describing both guys styles and moves but doesnt go into how they specifically match up with each other. im sorry but i dont like this, i do enjoy listening to him and ramdeen talk about fights though.

Does he still do these breakdowns for UFC? or is it only for the fight network show now?. did they drop him or what happened

Its a tough one, Cub hasn't been stopped in a longtime by KO, only by sub vis Edgar. Most likely, Cub going to use leg kicks and oblique kicks to keep DHC at range and disrupt his timing and rhythm. I think Choi has more ways to win KO/TKO/ or decision, whereas most likely if Cub wins it'll be by decision. I'm picking Choi by TKO 2nd rd, he drops him and will start unloading heavy GnP.
Ayy, same here. Although I think Choi may have an easier time against Cub.

I'm going off by Cub's fight with Holloway though, which was a while back. Most I remember from it is Swanson eating a shit ton of 1-2's, which lead me to believe that the same will happen against the Korean one.

@KONE will you also try to discredit Choi if he ends up winning the belt?

his first vid on Choi when he signed to UFC is downright creepy because of how orgasmic he sounds talking about him.

Dunno Scottie, seemed like he did a few and that was it.
I used to not like this guy and thought he was annoying and a gimmick. Then like a year after I was chatting to a guy who went to UFC 186 and he had met various people backstage at the media days and he had met Robin Black and John Ramden and 2 other guys who were with them and he said how cool and friendly they was to him, and chatted about various MMA stuff with him and also about the best food places there, he said they were super cool and nice to him.

So that changed my opinion, and now I am fine with him and respect.

I like Robin Black. He says some weird shit at times and can be over the top at times but I like his passion for MMA.

Back