CYBORG considers lawsuit vs Lockhart (former coach) !?

RomeIsBurning

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
cris cyborg (aka wmma GOAT) recently bashed nutrition dude george lockhart in a recent interview saying he forced her to use dangerous drugs to cut weight, seriously risking her health, which didnt even work. then she mentions she ALMOST DIED while cutting weight under his coaching and might even have lost millions as being unable to accept a title fight the ufc offered to her because she's STILL HAVING HEALTH ISSUES from the weight cut in September. cyborg said she fired lockhart after the fight and hasnt spoken with him since. i just read on reddit that she might sue him for all the money she lost!!! crayzeee!!!!

Lockhart never should have prescribed her those pills. You have to be a registered dietician which he isn't. Legally, he's goofed.

That's silly. She wasn't forced to take his advice.

i just red on reddit that lockhard runs a pedophile ring in some pizza joint
craaaayyyzeeeee!!

Interesting

I blame the ufc

If they just ban wmma
This dangerous stuff wouldn't be happening

She's just trying to hype up a fight with Conor by going bad on his nutritionist

That's silly. She wasn't forced to take his advice.
I agree she didn't have to take them. However, as a professional, Lockhart needs to know his legal boundaries. A lot of unlicensed and unregistered nutritionists and personal trainers give prescriptions which they aren't legally permitted. He should have let a legit professional handle that.

Don't sign a bout agreement for a weight class, which you have to cut 24 pounds in a week to compete in. Sick of her shit

its always everyone elses fault.

Cyborg only takes roids not dangerous weight cutting drugs.

she should had found a second opinion about those pills instead of taking whatever a ufc guy gave her. if she were a bit smarter she would have hired a real dietician. sooner or later she has to lose muscle and not water to make the weight, right now even 145 is crazy for her.

MMA has some shady guys like dolce but i thought lockhart had a good name, he is conors chef?

If she really is having health issues, regardless of the source, then I'm sorry to hear that and hope she gets better. I also thought Lockhart recommending them was a questionable tactic. Having said that, I find it ironic the she is upset about taking birth control pills but not anabolic steroids. I also have to wonder if whatever health problems she is having have something to do with previous PEDs use.

Lol what

She hired a guy thinking he's an expert in this specific field, why wouldnt she take his advice?
I think terminating their relationship is good enough. Threatening to sue someone who suggested she take birth control is a little melodramatic.

she should had found a second opinion about those pills instead of taking whatever a ufc guy gave her. if she were a bit smarter she would have hired a real dietician. sooner or later she has to lose muscle and not water to make the weight, right now even 145 is crazy for her.
According to Cyborg, she conferred to her doctor who argued against it. Unfortunately, she decided to listen to the shady nutritionist and not her physician.

Is Cyborg not worried that taking the amount of Jones' dick pills that she does could also be detrimental to her health? Her dome already grew to Tito-esque proportions.

Back