When is Jon Jones' NSAC hearing?

I don't know too much. Ariel and Chael spoke on the MMA hour about it a couple weeks back. I recall them saying the NSACs suspension could be longer

I don't know too much. Ariel and Chael spoke on the MMA hour about it a couple weeks back. I recall them saying the NSACs suspension could be longer

Neither Dana or Jones seemed worried about it. Rogan never even brought it up, Jones said repeatedly he would be back in July. Dana just said on that Matt Serra podcast he would be back in July as well. I guess we will see if Nevada act like assholes anyway.. To go above and beyond what USADA did makes zero sense. He never got popped before and he will serve a year.

Neither Dana or Jones seemed worried about it. Rogan never even brought it up, Jones said repeatedly he would be back in July. Dana just said on that Matt Serra podcast he would be back in July as well. I guess we will see if Nevada act like assholes anyway.. To go above and beyond what USADA did makes zero sense. He never got popped before and he will serve a year.

They have a tendency to, right?

I hope they ban him for life personally.

I actually think Jones team expects NSAC to come down hard.

That's why they keep delaying the hearing. They were hoping the USADA decision would lead to a lighter NSAC decision.

Some behind the scenes stuff happening as well, Lundvall has been removed since the delay.

On the 15th, unless he or the AC ask for a continuance again.

Back